• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 | Welcome Home, Space Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT WAIT there's a Marimite convo going on and I'm not involved? Unpossible!

Best character is Sachiko. Best ojo-sama.

The "yuri" in Marimite is overblown. Its basically just a bunch of girls being friends. There is 1 gay dude and 1 lesbian in the entire show!
Just twist the knife, why don't you?
Also, that gif is too large

idxndiMHOn75H.gif
Ew, one should never sacrifice frames for file size.

e_i

Shining Hearts ~Shiawase no Pan~ episode 1

Whomever came up with the ED is really, really, really FREAKING EVIL.

zeroshiki

I like how super classy everything in Marimite is. Its a super idealized world where the issues confronted by the characters don't extend beyond whether or not they like each other.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
i kinda want to watch shining hearts just to see what the big deal about rick's bread is.

DO IT. And just think about possible words that could replace bread in the phrase "I want Rick's bread inside me" "Rick's bread makes me so happy" "once I smelled rick's bread, I just couldn't resist"

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Don't worry, the girls are super close. :p There's a lot of tears and angst and so forth!

Bah! I wanted confessions, kissing, romance... not friendship! T_T

Maria-sama ga Miteru 06

Maria-sama4.png

Yep, Rosa Gigantea is my favorite.
I'm glad she stayed out of Shimako's dilemma on whether she should run the election or not, it gave Shimako the backbone needed to be one of the next Roses. I'm so bummed that Gigantea is the only true lesbian character out of the group, hopefully I can forget that soon and continue onwards with the other 2 seasons. And wow, Rosa Canina is so pretty!

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

Maria-sama ga Miteru 06

Maria-sama4.png

I'm glad she stayed out of Shimako's dilemma on whether she should run the election or not, it gave Shimako the backbone needed to be one of the next Roses. I'm so bummed that Gigantea is the only true lesbian character out of the group, hopefully I can forget that soon and continue onwards with the other 2 seasons. And wow, Rosa Canina is so pretty!

You want lesbians, kissing, confessions, and romance? I have just the show for you!

LhZxi.jpg

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Another show that I currently have on hold. I started it awhile back but never finished it. What are your thoughts on it?

If you want yuri, you won't be disappointed! Otherwise, I feel it would be unfair to you to spoil the experience that awaits. But don't worry, it's not some troll show like school days or Yami or anything.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Oh, there are confessions. Besides, the fact that this takes place in a Catholic girl's school makes all the subtext even more naughty.

Argh! Okay, I'll watch it all!

If you want yuri, you won't be disappointed! Otherwise, I feel it would be unfair to you to spoil the experience that awaits. But don't worry, it's not some troll show like school days or Yami or anything.

Thanks for the fair answer. :)

zeroshiki

Maria-sama ga Miteru 06

You shouldn't worry about the amount of lesbianism, really. If you look hard enough (and it shouldn't be hard) you will see a lot of subtext if you're so inclined.

I personally just don't feel like doing so and look hard in the other direction.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You shouldn't worry about the amount of lesbianism, really. If you look hard enough (and it shouldn't be hard) you will see a lot of subtext if you're so inclined.

I personally just don't feel like doing so and look hard in the other direction.
He wants the yuri to be in his face! lol

ibkc8kb97ahFig.gif

Awesome eps. Now I think about it... the bugs without hard shells would probably be pretty squishy.

Gotta love how the fights are getting better each eps. And they nailed the comedic moments.

Subtext sucks, it's a way for the writers to have their cake and eat it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom