• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announcing several games at E3

DJIzana

Do you really want modern day Sqaure taking a gigantic shit on what is possibly the greatest game ever made?

Nope, I'm good. Keep doing HD remakes from a time when this company didn't suck gigantic balls.

Yeah, I do. I still have faith in Square after ARR and FFXV. KH3 will be great too, I'm sure (I plan to play it and I've never had any interest at all in the KH series. 3 will be my first entry to that franchise).

Chrono Trigger, Radical Dreamers and Chrono Cross. I've stated this many times but this is the only franchise, besides the Mother series from Nintendo, that I consider actually perfect. That's my opinion.

Boke1879

I can see myself being very please with the SE conference this year. Seems they have quite of a bit of stuff I'm interested in

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
There better be no Instinct mode in the next Hitman game.

Worst feature ever.

farisr

Private conference?

I hope they just mean their own separate conference, instead of it being embargoed or closed off.

I don't want another version of the closed megatheater shenanigans they used to do (or maybe still do, don't keep up anymore) in Japan.

Maxim726X

Yeah, I do. I still have faith in Square after ARR and FFXV. KH3 will be great too, I'm sure (I plan to play it and I've never had any interest at all in the KH series. 3 will be my first entry to that franchise).

Chrono Trigger, Radical Dreams and Chrono Cross. I've stated this many times but this is the only franchise, besides the Mother series from Nintendo, that I consider actually perfect. That's my opinion.

To be fair I haven't played any of the online FFs... But they're pretty well regarded, so you may have a point.

CT is the pinnacle of the medium. I feel like it should be left as it is.

i really really need that Final Fantasy 12 Remaster + the Kingdom Hearts Collection.

I wonder if Square Enix will try to bring out a new AAA IP for consoles during this gen.

I'm really trying to convince that Triad Wars is just a smaller project or temporary deviation and that we'll still get a full sequel to the first game.

Having played it the scope of the game is pretty large. How much is reused assets to speed up the process I don't know, but the map is just as large as the original SD based on what I've seen.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Eidos-related projects with a few remakes from SE Japan is my guess.

1418061004-ilmayofgnagwh.gif

Elios83

Interesting, the PS4/XB1/PC game must be Hitman.
Then there are two Playstation exclusives which might be specific remasters, I'd guess/hope one of them is FFXII.

I look forward to their conference. I know I probably shouldn't, given their proclivity for trolling on a global scale, but who knows, they might deliver this time.

Give me Sleeping Dogs 2 and all is forgiven.

Dawg

Don't tell me it can't happen, Nirolak... don't tell me the logic behind it is flawed. Don't tell me they're working on Disney Infinity.

I need to believe in Sleeping Dogs 2.

Pachimari

The PS4, Xbone, PC one is Hitman.
The PS3, PS4 is Final Fantasy XII HD Remastered.

I have no idea what the Vita, PS3 and PS4 one can be.

But it seems to rule out a Dragon Quest X localization.

Suzzopher

Wait, aren't those TBA just referring to the games they are next to? Dragon Quest Heroes II is for PS4, PS3 and Vita, Star Ocean is for PS3 and PS4 and then Deus Ex is for X1, PS4 and PC.

Looks to me as those TBAs mean a release date.

Top Bottom