• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announcing several games at E3

Wait, aren't those TBA just referring to the games they are next to? Dragon Quest Heroes II is for PS4, PS3 and Vita, Star Ocean is for PS3 and PS4 and then Deus Ex is for X1, PS4 and PC.

Looks to me as those TBAs mean a release date.

That's how I'm reading it.

aly

Wait, aren't those TBA just referring to the games they are next to? Dragon Quest Heroes II is for PS4, PS3 and Vita, Star Ocean is for PS3 and PS4 and then Deus Ex is for X1, PS4 and PC.

That's what I thought too.

Chaos Rings 3 just got localized into English for mobile today so maybe one of those announcements is an English release of Chaos Rings III: Prequel Trilogy (Vita collection that includes all the Chaos Rings games).

jbug617

Banned

that's what i think it is.

Squire

Banned
That's already announced.

Not in the west. Maybe I missed something, but I bet past Hitman, we're just talking about localization confirmations.

So:

-Hitman
-SO5
-Bravely Second

That could be everything "new" right there.

Edit: Saw your other post.

Ridley327

Gotta make way for remasters of the Kingdom Hearts remasters.

I'd be really surprised if KH3D HD doesn't happen at the very least. It's the one game that hasn't been remastered yet, and from I understand from the people that have played it, has a hell of a lot to do with setting up KH3.

Heartfyre

Hmm, I'm sceptical about what to take from this. Since it refers to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's presence at the press event as an "announcement", they could just be "announcing" games we already know exist at the show, counting things like Dragon Quest Heroes and Star Ocean as announcements. That it's a translation from Japanese makes me even less willing to draw conclusions from it.

We're bound to get some new games at E3, but I can't accept that statement at face value.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

Yep.

They do have some more PS exclusives coming though.

Can anyone give me an E3 schedule this year? Lots of conferences i want to watch like SE, Bethesda, the big 3 but i can't remember all of them

TimmiT

I'd be really surprised if KH3D HD doesn't happen at the very least. It's the one game that hasn't been remastered yet, and from I understand from the people that have played it, has a hell of a lot to do with setting up KH3.

I completely forgot about that one, still need to play most of the games in the series so a complete collection would be great for me.

Oh, that makes sense.

I have a feeling we may see a Just Cause 3 demo.

Any chance for at least one new IP?

I guess not.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1053200

The second policy is to create new IPs. I cannot disclose much at this moment, but we are working on various initiatives, including some experimental projects.
So far, we have created IPs for a wide range of platforms, including consoles, smart devices, PCs and publication. Based on this strength, we will actively work on creating new IPs in FY2016/3.

There's a "chance".

Ray Down

Banned
Cool we are getting some Dragon Quest stuff out of this event, so maybe news of 8 coming over here.

I won't say 7 because that ship has long since sailed.

Yep.

They do have some more PS exclusives coming though.
Final Fantasy XII IZJS HD (PS3/PS4/Vita)
Dragon Quest VIII (PS4/Vita)
Star Ocean 1-2 Reboot (Vita)
FF VIII, IX (PS4)
Crisis Core HD (PS3/PS4/Vita)
Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 HD (PS4)
Kingdom Hearts: DDD HD(PS3/PS4)
Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PS4)

Isn't the Mana series anniversary pretty close to E3? ;)

jk, no way they announce a new one this year.

Anyway, if we at least get the new Hitman (and that is still the "good" Hitman game they've been saying), then that will be good for me.

And DQXI is not getting announced at E3 people lol.

Artex

Banned
It's not an E3 without Squeenix fans making wild speculations that end in tears. Gotta love this time of year.

Parsnip

If they are resurrecting some old IP, I really hope they'll pull out something unexpected from their pretty significant back catalog.

And DQXI is not getting announced at E3 people lol.

What if this belongs to their strategy to establish the DQ Franchise in the West? Announce DQ XI for a worlwide Release on the Ps4 Platform.
Announcement at E3 to get the attention of the western gamers

Matsuda said they have a strategy in mind to make Dragon Quest a sucess in the west
Just saying :p

Even tough its very unlikely

shark sandwich

tenuously links anime, pedophile and incels
Saga Frontier remaster for 3DS.

Final Fantasy VII remake for PC/PS4/X1.

Mana game in the style of Legend of Mana, with online co-op.

Parasite Eve reboot (but still taking place on 12/31/1997)

ANYTHING Chrono Trigger related

New Final Fantasy Tactics game set in the real Ivalice

FF XII IZJS HD

. . . a man can dream.

Not gonna lie

Square Enix has been getting busy making games

I forget how massive they are sometimes. They actually have a flood of titles on all platforms either on the way or in the works

Not even sure what to expect from the unannounced side since so much of the future has already been revealed!

Hope they announce some stuff for PC. If not no biggie I'll grab them on PS4.

Hopefully FFXII HD is one of the games being announced

So whats the full future SE Lineup at the moment?

Console
- FFXIV stuff
- FFXV
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Just Cause 3
- Tomb Raider
- Deus Ex
- Dissidia (rumored to be a ps4 game after arcade run right?)
- Dragon Quest Heroes 2

Portable
- Chaos Rings Trilogy
- Saga 2015
- FF Explorers (localization?)
- Bravely Second
- DQ8

Mobile
- Mevius
- Im at a loss but I know there are at least several more titles here

Fbh

The Last Remnant 2!!!!!!!
Anynone?....No?...I want it =(

Other than that I would love to see some new IP's. They already have enough sequels in the works.

Top Bottom