• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV "greatest contributor", fastest-selling FF (6 million)

How can a ton of people do 300 seconds for the last timed limited even?!?

There's like 4 treeants with shit ton of HP to beat!

I believe there's glitches that let you stay in Armiger mode, it's probably that. I've got to imagine it's how people were getting 4k+ scores in the 4-round hunt.

I believe there's glitches that let you stay in Armiger mode, it's probably that. I've got to imagine it's how people were getting 4k+ scores in the 4-round hunt.

There's Still cheating, he? That's why I don't like those kind of events, it sure screws the leaderboards and the rewards... and to say I assume we could get that kind of stuffs for other games going onward... thanks Games as a Service -_-

So you spent 140 hours playing a game you hated? OK dude, that sounds like a waste of time but what do I know.

This is a very common argument, why did you spend 140 hrs on a game you hated?

I didn't start out hating it, I went in with an open mind excited to play the latest in my favorite series.

As time went on, I kept thinking to myself, ok the story isn't really there, but maybe it gets better. Certainly the XXX thing I saw in the trailers will be awesome and it will get even better, right?

I beat the game at 59 hrs (did extra content along the way in dire search of meaning) and stopped playing for months. Picked it up again once the weekly content started because I'll be damned if I'm forever locked out of content in a single-player game because it's temporary.

So in the process of trying to complete the weekly content, I finished all the optional content to make life easier (and to make it so I can finish the weekly content quickly and move on to other things). 80 frustrating hrs later and here we are.

MoosiferX

I've dumped like 200+ hours into this game, a lot of which I've played with my 3 year old son who can help with regular battles because the combat is so simple ("Dad can we play the car game? We gotta get those spikey guys!"). I'm happy that the game is considered a success, but I also totally understand why so many people dislike it.

I feel like every Final Fantasy since VIII has been pretty divisive with the fan base, though.

Top Bottom