• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square-Enix TGS Line Up

sphinx

the piano man
Tideas said:
i wouldn't call what you wrote "sense"

I didn't write anything nonsensical

FF:CC: TCB WILL be a big, important game and the annoucement from SE, once they let us know what have they done with the game ever since it disappaeared from the earth, COULD BE as big as DQ9 on DS or FF13 on 360.

whether is has transformed into something else is just speculation and anyone thinking it turned into FF14 has a 50/50% chance of being right or wrong.

nobody knows what has happened with the game expect perhaps for Dragona, but it's like she didn't because she would have to kill anyone she told the current status of the game

So everything is still in the air and people coming with " Lulz, teh morons and their fantasy dreams " like you should better STFU. Because people like you DO NOT KNOW ( for a fact ) what happened with the game and don't get to mock people.

Ah, sarcasm. "For what profit is it to a man if he should gain the world and loses his own soul."

Matthew 16:26, I believe.

I now apologize to Tideas and turn my explodo rays on sphinx.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
cann3dheat said:
The lack of KH3 on that list disturbs me.

Although something will come up, from what I've heard.

Yes, they're going to list officially unannounced titles.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
cann3dheat said:

Expect to be disturbed for quite some time.

Spiegel

wsippel said:
I don't think that list is correct. Kawazu, head of Studio 2, was the executive producer of FFXII. Matsuno directed FFXII - he wasn't the producer. He was definitely involved, as were some other former FFIX/ TGDS guys.

Matsuno was producer and director. Kawazu replaced him when he got sick

zoku88

Kagari said:
Yes, they're going to list officially unannounced titles.
Don't ppl do that sometimes? Like, say that they are showing 'Unannounced Wii game' or something like that. It didn't seem uncommon for E3, anyway

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
wsippel said:
I don't think that list is correct. Kawazu, head of Studio 2, was the executive producer of FFXII. Matsuno directed FFXII - he wasn't the producer. He was definitely involved, as were some other former FFIX/ TGDS guys.
Yeah that model is outdated, I remember reading that they go by project now. FNC, CoFFVII, Ivalice Alliance, FF10thA, etc.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
zoku88 said:
Don't ppl do that sometimes? Like, say that they are showing 'Unannounced Wii game' or something like that. It didn't seem uncommon for E3, anyway

I don't know if Square does that though.

Tideas

Banned
Segata Sanshiro said:
Ah, sarcasm. "For what profit is it to a man if he should gain the world and loses his own soul."

you just went deep on me. Hold me

kay

Anyone else notice The Last Remnant is rated M? First for a square-enix developed RPG I believe. Only slightly interested though. The fact that it releases in weeks and there has only been a sliver of media for it says a lot.

xfactor

Banned
cann3dheat said:

*face palm*
you think they will announce new game through a TGS-hype site instead of at the TGS event itself?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
kay said:
Anyone else notice The Last Remnant is rated M? First for a square-enix developed RPG I believe. Only slightly interested though. The fact that it releases in weeks and there has only been a sliver of media for it says a lot.

It hasn't even been playable at any event... :X

Askia47

damn, everyone so hot and bothered for crystal bearers. :lol in any case im also surprised about Last Remnant, there really isnt any hype around it at all.

sphinx said:
I didn't write anything nonsensical

FF:CC: TCB WILL be a big, important game and the annoucement from SE, once they let us know what have they done with the game ever since it disappaeared from the earth, COULD BE as big as DQ9 on DS or FF13 on 360.

whether is has transformed into something else is just speculation and anyone thinking it turned into FF14 has a 50/50% chance of being right or wrong.

nobody knows what has happened with the game expect perhaps for Dragona, but it's like she didn't because she would have to kill anyone she told the current status of the game

So everything is still in the air and people coming with " Lulz, teh morons and their fantasy dreams " like you should better STFU. Because people like you DO NOT KNOW ( for a fact ) what happened with the game and don't get to mock people.

Your getting way too hyped up for it just wait until they release more info. And by your reasoning I can speculate that FFXV is going to be PC exclusive and have a 50/50% of being right and wrong.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Segata Sanshiro said:

tell your mother

that

i loved her

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Alaluef said:
:lol

Kim Kibum.

MNet Top 100 Charming Guys Who Are Single (2006): #19
MNet Top 100 Adorable Males (2006): #12
MNet Top 100 Must Have Males (2007): #11

wow. :D

Sounds like Chain of Memories PS2 was mentioned in the context of NA releases recently. I doubt we'll hear about that at TGS but hopefully someone asks about it if given the opportunity.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Nice. Hopefully we get a new trailer, too. MORE GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE! For SO4 that is.

Fuck yeah at SO4 playable, they'll cocktease not releasing videos of it for sure but they'll release the trailer. For trailer only titles we are likely to be fucked, they'll cocktease not releasing them.

Btw, The Last Remnant 8190Y? Sheesh...they always put a premium on FF, DQ or Tri-Ace titles, but this not being any of them made me think it'd be 7140Y. Garaph link to SE games over 7000Y

duckroll said:
It says that there will be video at the S-E booth, and they'll be playable at the MS booth. I bet the pre-TGS MS conference will feature both demos being played, along with Ninja Blade. I hope those videos show up on marketplace, and I wonder if there will be MORE surprises....
Well I was expecting more since I know they wouldn't reveal EVERYTHING on their first update. I except something with DQIX. I mean they still have it up as 08, maybe they will have a demo?

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Blimblim said:
Looks like the MS booth will be more interesting than anticipated then. Nice :)
I look forward to your videos BlimBlim! :D

Do you have any interviews lined-up for this year?

Blimblim

The Inside Track
jj984jj said:
I look forward to your videos BlimBlim! :D

Do you have any interviews lined-up for this year?
We should get some stuff from MS/Sony/Capcom and maybe Sega. I doubt we'll manage to get anything from Square.

jesusraz

Blimblim said:
We should get some stuff from MS/Sony/Capcom and maybe Sega. I doubt we'll manage to get anything from Square.
Well, if you do, be sure to ask about FFIV: The After and if/when it will come out on WiiWare... ;)

duckroll

KH Mobile isn't really a game on it's own. It's actually an online portal site for mobile services, and that includes you controlling a Sora avatar, and also being able to play minigames and such. KH Coded is the actual KH game for mobiles and will be released shortly after the portal service is launched.

Demon Chain looks like..... S-E's Puzzle Quest. :lol

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
duckroll said:
KH Mobile isn't really a game on it's own. It's actually an online portal site for mobile services, and that includes you controlling a Sora avatar, and also being able to play minigames and such.l
This is adorable and I would be all over it if I could.

2wohm6t.png

Top Bottom