• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront Beta early access code begging

RyanW

How about asking nicely?

pweeze___by_spiritwollf.jpg

Nibiru

Banned
Threads like this where hundreds of people are asking and nobody is getting anything rarely work out, I've seen it enough times.

I know:( It's just something to do while we all wait. I just broke the bank buying a 980ti and replacing my garbage card from years ago so I'm itching to try it on something cool. I understand the hopelessness but one can dream can't they?

With that said pc code please?

Vinc

I would love an NA PS4 code if anyone has one! I may not get to try out the beta as I'll be out of town from Friday through Monday, and I'll work late on Thursday. This will be my first Battlefront game and I'm trying to see if I like it before I buy.

Thanks!

Nudull

Banned
If anyone would be kind enough to PM me a US PS4 code, it would be greatly appreciated. This is my most anticipated game of the year. :)

Sir_Vival

"I don't remember PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW being a part of the Star Wars movies."
An Xbox One or PC code would be appreciated. I mean, look at my tag.

Looking for NA PS4 code or PC code. I gotta go to a wedding Thursday through Sunday, so I won't be able to play that much of the beta when it is released. Early Access would be awesome.

Lgndryhr

If anyone has a US PS4 code, it would be greatly appreciated. Please PM it so lurkers don't nab it. I am a huge star wars fan and want to try this. Spent hours and bought multiple versions/copies of previous battlefront's. Thanks!

Xbox one pretty please?

I like long walks on the beach, moonlight picnics, and expressing my gratitude through hugs.

If so, P.M. me.

I'll do a trade for a PS4 code.
The only thing i can trade though is my artistic skill.

artslum.net

Let me know if youre interested.

Xbox one pretty please?

I like long walks on the beach, moonlight picnics, and expressing my gratitude through physical affection.

If so, P.M. me.

I like long walks on the snowy Hoth mountains, picnics in the forests of the mood of Endor and expressing my gratitude by cutting people up with a lightsaber on ps4.

:D

Top Bottom