• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront Beta early access code begging

Justified

I though this was an open beta, do I need a code?

From the blog:

Do I need to register?
Nope, it’s open to all PS4 players. There’s no need to register so you can dive into the game and join the fight.

Do I need to be a PlayStation Plus member to play it?
Nope! It’s open to all PS4 players with an internet connection.

Where can I find the Beta?
Head over to PlayStation Store.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...lefront-ps4-beta-everything-you-need-to-know/

It is an open beta. You do not need a code to play on October 8. You do need a code to play early.

Ahh ok. I can wait then

Tubie

For the new page:

You don't need a code for Thursday.

ONE DICE employee decided to randomly give out a few codes that would allow people to start playing today.

https://twitter.com/asd81_

He might give more out later today.

Edit: he just posted 5 more PC codes so refreshing his twitter seems to be the way to get a code.

d9b

Banned
PC:
7GVV-L7LC-MP29-87BM-YJFF
9UZR-DXVZ-U39Q-J3DF-E87V
7W77-RCHB-MWW4-299M-A7WQ
2KGQ-DF4Z-ZE54-Z8YG-987W
GMQY-9T29-TDDE-9M7X-STAD

Tubie

PC:
7GVV-L7LC-MP29-87BM-YJFF
9UZR-DXVZ-U39Q-J3DF-E87V
7W77-RCHB-MWW4-299M-A7WQ
2KGQ-DF4Z-ZE54-Z8YG-987W
GMQY-9T29-TDDE-9M7X-STAD

I would not bother copy pasting from twitter, the codes will be used before you can even post them here.

This is a thing? I would appreciate an X1 code if that's the case! I don't see anyone giving one away though, unless there are friend codes?

JMZ555

I have asked for PS4 code already but id be happy with PC. Currently copy/pasting twitter codes like a crazy person hoping one slipped through :D

JMZ555

can i redeem beta codes through psn store on pc?

I am logged into psn store and in the redeem code section but not sure if that works for beta codes

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
I would love an XB1 code if there is one going! Thanks!

Voidwolf

If by some miracle someone is willing to send me a code, I would be extremely appreciative! Any NA code will do.

Top Bottom