• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront Beta early access code begging

Euron

Looking for an NA Access Code for PS4.

PM it to me and you will receive my blessings and gratitude, as well as my mercy.

HvySky

To anyone who has a spare NA PS4 code, I'd be eternally grateful. Or at least for a solid few hours. An eternity is a pretty big commitment I'm not sure I'm ready for.

Astarte

Looking for a ps4 code so that whatever doubts I have about this game can hopefully be dispelled. I really really want this game to be good but..

jrush64

Banned
Looking for a PS4 NA code. Pretty Please.

a58aa39078ece5d91e574b20f460c387.gif

SkyB

Banned
Please I need a ps4 code pm me please I'm at school so I can't keep up with first come first serve code. Help this poor college student

M.W.

Now this is a story all about how, I'd like a North American code right now...

PS4 please. I'll gift one if I get in too, always do.

I see all this begging, but has anyone actually got a code? Maybe there are no codes on GAF to give. D:

Given that it's a friends and family thing, I don't think anyone outside of the four people in the original thread have gotten anything. The codes are going to be insanely limited at this point; you can't even buy them yet.

adj_noun

I see all this begging, but has anyone actually got a code? Maybe there are no codes on GAF to give. D:

Yeah, we had some codes handed out in an earlier thread.

(edit: those may have just been from the same twitter source everyone's getting them from)

This thread was creating to siphon off the code begging that followed.

Basically, given the friends and family deal, I wouldn't advise anyone to hold their breath waiting for a code.

Tubie

Yeah, we've had people (person?) handing out codes in an earlier thread. This thread was creating to siphon off the code begging that followed.

Most, if not all, codes in that thread were copy pasted from Twitter.

I don't think anyone in GAF had/has codes to give out.

Justified

I though this was an open beta, do I need a code?

From the blog:

Do I need to register?
Nope, it’s open to all PS4 players. There’s no need to register so you can dive into the game and join the fight.

Do I need to be a PlayStation Plus member to play it?
Nope! It’s open to all PS4 players with an internet connection.

Where can I find the Beta?
Head over to PlayStation Store.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...lefront-ps4-beta-everything-you-need-to-know/

Top Bottom