• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront gameplay

kanuuna

Sick audio as expected.
Also pretty slick if that's indeed what the game looks like on PS4. PC should look incredible.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The sound design is really fucking incredible.

This does nothing for me. I like Star Wars, but this feels like Battlefield reskinned. Destiny's movement and shooting mechanics have ruined most other games for me.

Would love if we could stop with this "reskinned" nonsense.

Battlefront was always just like Battlefield. Its a war game in the StarWars Universe, what are people expecting.

Yeah I can't figure it out. Feels like a really dumbed down Battlefield. 40 missions?

Seems like the open ended gameplay is a little out there. Battlefield powerups?

I mean more along the lines of it comes across as really elaborately staged, rather than an actual recording of multiplayer gameplay. A bit too orderly - no idiot running across the snow right at the AT AT.

Because it isn't. They stage it so it looks way more fun that it will really be.
Like how COD demos show the player doing cool stuff, but in reality its just a flustercluck.

To be honest, I'd rather see the flustercluck.

Looks great. I mean it's Stat Wars Battlefield but I'll take it. Probably won't be as good or keep me quite as well as the old Battlefront games but it looks good.

Sojgat

H4Vz65n.gif

Top Bottom