• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront teaser footage emerges, first screen, Nov 17th (PC/PS4/XB1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
battlefront7yp6z.jpg

there, much better
I really don't see it getting two EA logos on the front (back is another story), but who knows.

manfestival

cant wait for theat realistic rubberbanding star wars experience to take you in and out of the battle in seconds.... over and over and over again

also that lighting lol

daveo42

Banned
It'll probably look that good on PC, but still great enough on home consoles. Really interested in seeing some actual gameplay out of this and not just stills or tiny clips made for ants.

If the game looks like this on PS4, but with lower IQ I'll be very happy with it. The lighting is gorgeous, it gives it a CG feel.

Looks basically on par with Battlefield 4 for the PC. I would expect the game will look similar to BF4 on the PS4 hopefully with some slight frame rate and graphics improvements.

diaspora

It's rendered on a $3,000 PC in order to fool the masses into thinking it will look that good on their personal PC or console.

Other than the lack of aliasing, there's nothing unusual about the visuals of that screenshot that most current PCs can't run.

jett

D-Member
I definitely have to go with the feeling that it looks too good to be true. Footage will probably use "in-game assets" but rendered up the wazoo, just like that bullshot in the OP, leaving people to imagine what it's going to look like at 900/720p@30fps.

RoKKeR

Looks incredible. I'll take those visuals with lowered resolution on consoles any day.

Reveal tomorrow should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom