• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront teaser footage emerges, first screen, Nov 17th (PC/PS4/XB1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1429210563-star-wars-battlefront.jpg

Is that red stuff lava?

M.D

Some games often dont look that good on Screenshots. But in motion?

Panel and Reveal Trailer hopefully gives us a LOT of infos. Yes there is still E3 yadayada.

I honestly don't know what all the praise is about, what exactly are we seeing in this picture that looks extremely good to the point believe won't believe it is from a gameplay segment?

There's nothing mind-blowing about the foliage, rocks or water that puts it above any other game
There's no crazy detail on the stormtrooper and whatever that futuristic motorcycle is called

The only thing this shot has is some really nice lightning

I seriously have no idea what is so impressive about that photo

McHuj

I honestly don't know what all the praise is about, what exactly are we seeing in this picture that looks extremely good to the point believe won't believe it is from a gameplay segment?

There's nothing mind-blowing about the foliage, rocks or water that puts it above any other game
There's no crazy detail on the stormtrooper and whatever that futuristic motorcycle is called

The only thing this shot has is some really nice lightning

I seriously have no idea what is so impressive about that photo

I agree. The lighting looks nice, but i does remind of BF4 a lot, not the same level as the target renders.

a916

A Star Wars game ... featuring content from and launching just behind the first Star Wars sequel in 23 years ... is going to have trouble with ... Call of Duty?

Yeah, the title that usually sells 20-25M copies every year and the high water mark of the industry... that COD. You may not like it but it's another thing to completely ignore the sales force that is COD.

Plasmid

There was no game I've had more fun with than the battlefront series. I can't wait to play this in glorious 1080p 60 FPS on PC.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
battlefront7yp6z.jpg

there, much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom