• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Force Awakens Character Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison Ford's nose is crooked as fuck, it always has been:

Harrison-Fords-Injury-Healing-Quickly-Han-Solo-Looks-Forward-To-Returning-To-Star-Wars-7-Set-665x385.jpg

movies_star_wars_bts_pics_2.jpg

I think having the side of his face covered up like that just kind of accentuates it.

I think it's the lighting throwing me off. The brightness on the right side of his face makes his right nostril completely disappear. Even with his crooked nose you can still see that side of his nose in frontal shots.

Trailer3-Shot34-850x560.jpg

Not to derail but I've wanted to know for a long time..

Are official theatrical posters worth anything? I still have some from the prequel movies and even an original New Hope one (though that one has pinholes and is folded like all theatrical posters were back in the day).
I obtained them when I had a job at a cinema.

Those are some shit posters. Daisy is a beautiful lady , so she will always look beautiful.

Harrison Ford's nose is crooked as fuck, it always has been:

Harrison-Fords-Injury-Healing-Quickly-Han-Solo-Looks-Forward-To-Returning-To-Star-Wars-7-Set-665x385.jpg

movies_star_wars_bts_pics_2.jpg

I think having the side of his face covered up like that just kind of accentuates it.

I had never noticed this . Wow. Mine is kinda similar.

I'm much better looking than Harrison Ford though.

Santar

dNOtbbq.jpg

Am I the only one who can't stop seeing a ducks bill on Kylo Ren?
It's just looks so silly, with the overly long mask.

Son Of D

So Luke isnt in this movie..

Still no Luke huh?

Seems like they're keeping him away from promotion to either surprise us with his new look or simply because he's not in the film much and they don't want it to seem like he's a big part.

dNOtbbq.jpg

Am I the only one who can't stop seeing a ducks bill on Kylo Ren?
It's just looks so silly, with the overly long mask.

Damn it now I can't unsee that.

NimbusD

Seems like they're keeping him away from promotion to either surprise us with his new look or simply because he's not in the film much and they don't want it to seem like he's a big part.

Lol, like any marketing team would decide to not show a major draw to a film based on how much they are or aren't in the movie.

Kylo Ren. Man, they better not make the Maul mistake and kill him off in the first movie. He's too cool. Hope he is a continuing presence in the trilogy.

Leia is looking pretty good.

Guy.brush

More than 30 years after we last saw them and Leia is still looking at green colored battle planning boards and Han is still using that blaster.
Ahh it is like nothing has changed!

bengraven

So is Daisy not a Jedi? Why is she fighting with a stick.

They're putting a lot of emphasis on her with that staff. Since we don't know shit about her character except that she's apparently a scavenger and good mechanic, who knows but she could end up being a Jedi.

It's Star Wars. If you don't pilot, shoot, or swing lightsabers then you're a secondary character. I don't think that's going to happen to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom