• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Force Awakens Character Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I think Leia is looking good in this poster but the opportunity was too good to pass up.

H5uHKPY.jpg
Will not be able to unsee.

For the record I think Leia is looking good in this poster but the opportunity was too good to pass up.

H5uHKPY.jpg

That made me laugh way harder than it should have. Bravo!

But yeah, I also think Leia is looking great. On the poster as well as in the trailer. I'm really excited to see her back on the big screen, she always had such a spark about her.

Harrison Ford went to Jimmy Kimmel last week (dressed as a hot dog) and Jimmy asked why no Luke in the poster. He said there was as a very good reason, implying it was a story reason.

It sounds like Luke's look in and of itself is a spoiler. That's exciting but hopefully it's not something lame like "he's secretly the villain, like his fayher! It's like poetry, it rhymes"

Window

Harrison Ford went to Jimmy Kimmel last week (dressed as a hot dog) and Jimmy asked why no Luke in the poster. He said there was as a very good reason, implying it was a story reason.

It sounds like Luke's look in and of itself is a spoiler. That's exciting but hopefully it's not something lame like "he's secretly the villain, like his fayher! It's like poetry, it rhymes"

He's probably just missing an eye.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The reason Luke isn't in the marketing is perfectly logical if you've seen some of the leaks.

jelly

What makes duck face Kylo Ren a little worse is the mask moving when he talks in the last trailer.

Leia in Cube 4. Makes me wish she is secretly evil in Force Awakens.

Throwing Oscar Isaac da gawd in the bushes already smh. I hope he has a pretty sizeable role in this series

Crap posters but eh whatever get hyped one month and a half left

Blader

I'm starting to think his role won't be that big in the film. Maybe it'll be bigger in the sequels.

That's what I'm thinking too. I also don't expect Phasma to be much of a character (in this movie at least) either; like Boba Fett, but seeing more action than he did.

-griffy-

Banned
Just what are you insinuating?

Seems like some shit tier spoiler hinting based on leaks, saying stuff without blatantly saying it whether on purpose or thinking they aren't spoiling things, which consistently happens in EVERY FUCKING STAR WARS THREAD somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom