• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Force Awakens Character Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prompto

Banned
Seems like some shit tier spoiler hinting based on leaks, saying stuff without blatantly saying it whether on purpose or thinking they aren't spoiling things, which consistently happens in EVERY FUCKING STAR WARS THREAD somehow.
Yeah it's getting really annoying.

Seems like some shit tier spoiler hinting based on leaks, saying stuff without blatantly saying it whether on purpose or thinking they aren't spoiling things, which consistently happens in EVERY FUCKING STAR WARS THREAD somehow.

Really, really fucking annoying. Should be bannable anywhere except the spoiler thread, IMO.

He's already confirmed for Episode VIII.

Well, that's good news.

anigif_original-grid-image-19261-1428687041-22.gif

Replicant

Isaac's role is probably like Han in episode 4 but in Leia's predicament (captivity), which means you're not going to see him much until the next film.

Moff

seems I'm the only one who likes the Han Solo poster the most
Ford and Fisher look fantastic.
remember when the movie was announced and everyone said they look like shit and it won't happen?

Kylo Ren and Han Solo posters look awesome. The Rey poster looks really great too.

Finn one looks alright, and well..like everyone else is saying, that Leia poster could definitely be better. Who chose that background?

Yeah, he's confirmed. Gugu Mbatha Raw had to read across from him to get her part, because chemistry with Boyega is very important to whatever character she's going to be playing.

psychotron

I haven't looked at leaks and I think there's some purposely deceptive marketing as well. If that post was based on leaks, then yeah....that's fucked up, lol.

Mistle

Not a huge fan of these posters for some reason. They're all kind of awkward. Also the Han one would be better if he was looking towards the camera, he seems distant.

Guy.brush

Kylo Ren and Han Solo posters look awesome. The Rey poster looks really great too.

Finn one looks alright, and well..like everyone else is saying, that Leia poster could definitely be better. Who chose that background?

A poet. It ryhmes you see? She is still in the CIC room commanding a star war, looking at the green colored planning table map, like she did 30 years ago.

seems I'm the only one who likes the Han Solo poster the most
Ford and Fisher look fantastic.
remember when the movie was announced and everyone said they look like shit and it won't happen?

It's my favorite too and the only one I saved. Can't beat that gun...

So what's everybody's theories on the eye/hand thing? People that know spoilers I guess don't get to join in on this :p

Who's goin the way of the Left Hand Path? My bet is on Poe given some of the hints in the trailer, and one of the reasons I suspect he isn't a part of these.

Africanus

What's needed in this movie is another Wedge Antilles (Since the original decided the role was boring. I can't fault him despite enjoying his character.)

A random pilot/rebel who just happens to be decent and survives throughout all 3 movies. I enjoy constants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom