• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Galaxies; Improved? Better? Fun?

way more

I've heard that it was somewhat impoved since it's release and I was looking for an MMORPG. Since the forum scared me away from FFXI I thought about giving it a shot. Is it fun and worth buying, it's only 20 bucks? This would be my first MMORGP.

Gattsu25

Banned
not sure if it's been improved much, or how much was missing from the free trial offered two weeks ago, but I didn't find it that interesting :\

Bog

Junior Ace
Last time I played was when they first put vehicles in. They were surprisingly well done.

border

Espio said:
Anyone who wants to startup make a character on Eclipse and I'll give you a show with my Jedi.
Sounds pretty cool......the two week trial is still free so maybe I will take you up on it ;)

Bog

Junior Ace
border said:
Sounds pretty cool......the two week trial is still free so maybe I will take you up on it ;)

When he's showing you his Jedi, you can show him pictures of daylight, news items from the past year, and anything else he missed during his 1,000 hours grinding away in SWG.

Bog said:
When he's showing you his Jedi, you can show him pictures of daylight, news items from the past year, and anything else he missed during his 1,000 hours grinding away in SWG.

So true. Although, who knows how easily they made it now to keep people playing/lure new players.

Top Bottom