• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars : Galaxy of Heroes |OT| The best chance to unlock Kylo-Ren

SpaceWolf

Banned
I'm a bit confused. They announced Fulcrum Ashoka was coming to shipments today, so this morning I naturally saw her in there and purchased her first set of shards...before she suddenly seemed to disappear from shipments completely after my purchase?

Is that in then? I was hoping to buy more of her shards so I could finally get my mitts on the character. It was my understanding she was now in shipments for the long-term but now she just seems to have vanished.

I'm a bit confused. They announced Fulcrum Ashoka was coming to shipments today, so this morning I naturally saw her in there and purchased her first set of shards...before she suddenly seemed to disappear from shipments completely after my purchase?

Is that in then? I was hoping to buy more of her shards so I could finally get my mitts on the character. It was my understanding she was now in shipments for the long-term but now she just seems to have vanished.

They appear randomly.

She will go away for a refresh or 2 then be there all day then repeat.
Sabine is similar as well.

ghostmind

Hey everyone, since there has been several major updates to the game, and another one on the way soon, it was decided to create a new OT for this new info.

We are hoping to keep this new thread updated more frequently, and hopefully drive Guild membership, as this is becoming key in the new Territory expansion.

New OT is located at: http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1421408

Top Bottom