• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars : Galaxy of Heroes |OT| The best chance to unlock Kylo-Ren

Aselith

Smoked the 5th tier and unlocked the Emperor. My sith team gets ever stronger.

cJlBUVL.gif

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
How active (if at all) is the GAF guild nowadays? What's being cleared?

It's pretty active i haven't been on in a week though due to vacation but our guild has people on all day basically and heroic pit goes down in about 5hrs after it's posted.

We are still trying to gear for heroic tank.

It's pretty active i haven't been on in a week though due to vacation but our guild has people on all day basically and heroic pit goes down in about 5hrs after it's posted.

We are still trying to gear for heroic tank.

Does one have to be raid ready for an invite? In the process of gearing up several teams for raiding, but off the bat I'll only be minimal help.

J0dy77

Picked this game up a few days ago and really enjoying it. Do we have an active GAF Guild? Let me know how to get in or look you guys up.

Whenever a new spot opens up I'd love to join. Play every day and finish all activities. Have a decent roster going and I'm level 78. Ally code is: 949-739-697

J0dy77

Would love an invite to a GAF guild. Been playing a lot since picking the game up a few weeks ago, currently level 54. Ally code 627-747-972

Permanently A

Besides Rey and First Order Stormtrooper, who is worth farming from Hard Nodes? I find myself with a lot of extra energy. Should I just try to get shards to 4* characters like Jedi Consular, or are there better, longterm options?

DustinC

Thanks.

Anyone have an issue with the low level DS mission thats supposed to drop Sabine shards never dropping?
I got the initial 25 to activate her, one additional and since (probably 40 times) not a single one.

Definitely doesn't drop often for me, but it does drop. She'll absolutely be the last Phoenix Squad 7 star.

If there are still guild spots open, I'd be open to joining. Current guild is pretty much stalled out at this point.

717-373-158

matt360

Announced today that Commander Luke is coming soon. Sucks bc you need these five, Stormtrooper Han, R2, Leia, farmboy luke, and old man kenobi at 7 stars to unlock him. I only have Han.

He looks OP as fuck, but he is Luke Skywalker. Makes more since for him to be OP than Baze and Chirrut.

I've been playing since December 2015 so luckily I've got all my Rebels up to speed.

That's a character I won't be getting for a long time. I wouldn't mind the ridiculous requirements if it wasn't for R2's event being so rare. I'm nowhere close to being ready to unlock him at 7*. Next he comes around will probably be 2018.

Finally start getting a bunch of Guild credits and Sabine no longer appears in there...
also halfway to unlocking Rebels Ahsoka and I think she is gone as well, ugh.

I managed to just scrape out 7 star R2 this time, so I would be right to try for Luke - except Old Ben's in the low five stars. Think I'd have to get pretty lucky to get him up to speed in time.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Sure just post your friend code and make sure you aren't in another guild and I'll get you added

Hey, man! So sorry for taking so long to get back to you...completely forgot about my post in this thread.

If your offer still stands, my code is 178-834-333

Wilde

I was just kicked from the guild for no reason...

So if I could get an invite to rejoin, that would be great.

565-648-819

J0dy77

I was just kicked from the guild for no reason...

So if I could get an invite to rejoin, that would be great.

565-648-819

I forget the in game players name but someone was booted because they repeatedly started raids early and not waiting the 24 hours as posted.

I forget the in game players name but someone was booted because they repeatedly started raids early and not waiting the 24 hours as posted.

It was Zac. We have a rule for the Pit Raid to do 0 damage for the first 24 hours, so that everyone has a chance to get on the board before it ends. It's posted in our guild description and pinned at the top of the chat. If someone violates that rule 3 or more times, they are booted. It is literally impossible to not know that rule as I update the pinned text in chat every raid and it shows up at the bottom of your screen. We warned him in chat every raid. No response—and this was the third (or more, I lost count) of him violating that rule and no response in chat.

It sounds harsh, but that raid is over within 2 hours, so we need to make it fair for everyone in every timezone.

matt360

Damn, Commander Luke is a boss in the Rancor raid. I just got my first solo with Teebo (L), Luke, Qui-Gon, Wedge, Biggs.

Everyone has a +30 speed arrow, but nothing too crazy with speeds. I'd say they're all very average. Teebo and Luke are G10 and everyone else is G11. One zeta on Luke's 2nd Unique (probably very helpful since it gives him a potency boost).

Top Bottom