• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Kinect was worked on by 10 teams, 200+ people

dk_

Star Wars Kinect was the one game that kept me interested in Kinect, but now I finally lost my belief in the device. :-/

(Apologies, if this has already been mentioned.)
I happened to watch the Robot Chicken Star Wars Special Episode 2 today and one joke in it seems to be eerily similar to the Star Wars Kinect dance scenes.
I guess it's not so funny anymore... :(

While this thread may be troll worthy for all the "muhaha waggle!!!" from 05 through 06 Nintendo fans had to endure, because THIS game is the total definition of a waggle game... With alot more waggle then ever on a Wii game...

But this thread is so sad instead that i will post the following:

My condolences go out to all the Star Wars fans. It was a great franchise with some great games in the past!

Now they finally managed to utterly rape, destroy and burn the franchise to its ashes.

A sad day in gaming history is the launch of this game...

R.I.P Star Wars. You will be missed!

Boerseun

Banned
While this thread may be troll worthy for all the "muhaha waggle!!!" from 05 through 06 Nintendo fans had to endure, because THIS game is the total definition of a waggle game... With alot more waggle then ever on a Wii game...

My condolences go out to all the Star Wars fans. It was a great franchise with some great games in the past!

Now they finally managed to utterly rape, destroy and burn the franchise to its ashes.

You're late. Episode 1 came out back in '99.

This is at least a bit self aware. Star Wars' low point is probably the Clone Wars Movie.

Top Bottom