• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starbound now available for preorder [Up: Stretch Goals]

Retro

Announcing release dates for beta OTs.

Well, a lot of people unsubbed from this thread because they were waiting for Beta news that wasn't coming soon. A new thread serves as a signal to those folks that it's finally here.

The big reason to have a Beta OT is when the Beta actually hits and we have tons of things to discuss. I still think it's a bit early to do the Beta OT, but Duckroll mentioned waiting until it's 'confirmed'. I don't think it's more confirmed than that until we're actually downloading it.

The actual Launch OT will be the info dump with the pretty visuals.

What a surprise! I tried to avoid looking at their page since it brought the feels, but I'll be happy to check out the beta. Never played Terraria, so I'm sure this will be interesting.

Ashodin

Well, a lot of people unsubbed from this thread because they were waiting for Beta news that wasn't coming soon. A new thread serves as a signal to those folks that it's finally here.

The big reason to have a Beta OT is when the Beta actually hits and we have tons of things to discuss. I still think it's a bit early to do the Beta OT, but Duckroll mentioned waiting until it's 'confirmed'. I don't think it's more confirmed than that until we're actually downloading it.

2378427-2727816363-JWpYU.gif

So happy

Retro

Okay, so... the Beta OT is up, even though I still feel like I'm jumping the gun. Sure, it's less than a week away, but it's also just a beta. I'm looking at it as falling under the "new news = new thread" policy, since we haven't had a thread for that yet. If a mod wants to lock it up, there's not much I can do.

Anyways, here's the link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=725740

VandalD

Just having a bit of a joke around. Don't mind me. See you all in the beta OT.

Top Bottom