• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm WCS Global Finals 2015 (Nov 1 - Nov 7)

Why didn't Rain go for a base trade when sOs sent DT's to his main? sOs had almost nothing left at home but Rain walked his entire army back for some reason.

I think there is a high chance we'll see two previous WCS champions in the finals.

Why didn't Rain go for a base trade when sOs sent DT's to his main? sOs had almost nothing left at home but Rain walked his entire army back for some reason.

Uh sOs has his entire army sitting in his high ground main with two Colossi, Rain can't really contest that.

Really want sOs vs Life finals now. Need to see who can repeat first.

Best possible finals left.

I think there is a high chance we'll see two previous WCS champions in the finals.

Uh sOs has his entire army sitting in his high ground main with two Colossi, Rain can't really contest that.

I thought Rain sniped most of his Colossi. Guess not. Still, awful Photon Cannon placement by Rain. Not sure why he put it there.

I thought Rain sniped most of his Colossi. Guess not. Still, awful Photon Cannon placement by Rain. Not sure why he put it there.
sOs rebuilt his Colossi count when Rain was denying his 3rd. That cannon placement is fine, it is sOs' warp prism position being genius, shows his insane preparation and understanding of the map.

Tenebrous

2883529-9435525416-wtf-e.gif

SamuraiX-

That Game 4 beatdown was SOO GOOD. Particularly because I hate Hydra and consider myself a casual fan of Rogue.

Incoming SKT vs KT and Jin Air team kill in the semis.

fatty

I agree with TLO, I think Hydra is the better player but with winning the first game playing a little cute with the Queen highway he got greedy and tried to end it early with cheese on games 2 & 3 and it came back to bite him in the butt.

Props to Rogue for holding off the 6 & 9 pools, I love when I'm able to come out on the winning side of those matches and I kick myself when I lose to that early aggression.

SamuraiX-

fzpJJ7v.png

LOL le tod

I'm astonished Artosis is in the top 3.

I guess the curse doesn't take effect if he doesn't announce his picks on stream.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Watching my first sc2 since I went to Korea 1.5 years ago.. or even watched sc2 properly probably 2.5 years ago.

It's making me sad :(

Saw a thor drop and thought oh cool, I know this. Then "oh boy, haven't seen this since 2011!" thanks commentators lol.

But it's been enjoyable so far. I don't know why I don't watch. I just think I don't care for any of the players anymore.

But it is good to see people like polt, maru etc still pulling their weight.

fatty

I missed the beginning, who was the lady they were interviewing about the future of SC?

Watching my first sc2 since I went to Korea 1.5 years ago.. or even watched sc2 properly probably 2.5 years ago.

It's making me sad :(

I'm just now starting to watch a little more again. I don't know any of the players really but still really enjoy the ZvX match ups. I remember your tag way back from the early SC2 thread and how it came from Cella (had to look it up because I didn't remember). Holy Check! haha.

Boxer is my reason, and I'm sure its the same for many others, for getting into competitive sc. Can't wait to watch him play.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I missed the beginning, who was the lady they were interviewing about the future of SC?

I'm just now starting to watch a little more again. I don't know any of the players really but still really enjoy the ZvX match ups. I remember your tag way back from the early SC2 thread and how it came from Cella (had to look it up because I didn't remember). Holy Check! haha.

I think she was the esports manager or something similar.

And yep, that's where it came from :D

I'd like to get back into it. Since things moved away from gom player and to twitch it just became inconvienient.

Also mvp and boxer vs yellow and nestea.

Holy shit :O

calder

This show match is so cool, man I hope the games are good.

No surprise Boxer was thinking about putting on a good show. I love that guy wow

Tekniqs

I agree with TLO, I think Hydra is the better player but with winning the first game playing a little cute with the Queen highway he got greedy and tried to end it early with cheese on games 2 & 3 and it came back to bite him in the butt.

Props to Rogue for holding off the 6 & 9 pools, I love when I'm able to come out on the winning side of those matches and I kick myself when I lose to that early aggression.

Word...surviving early aggression only to win the end are awesome. Last night zerg ling and bane rushed me...was down to 3 scvs lol...ended up winning still

calder

What did he do?
They crushed in the matches, which were pretty fun to watch, but in the taped interviews he was talking about how he wouldn't cheese or do really greedy early builds because he wanted the games to be fun to watch. But he also then said he thought Zerg was favored late/mid so he wasn't going to let it get to that point either ;)

Top Bottom