• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starhawk Leaked Screenshots [Grainy Video]

Where would it fit though?

June - inFamous 2
July - ?
August - ?
September - Resistance 3
October - Twisted Metal
November - Uncharted 3
December - ?

Ratchet still doesn't have a date, so that'll fit somewhere into that list (possibly August). Sorcery will likely be in there somewhere also.

SolidSnakex said:
Where would it fit though?

June - inFamous 2
July - ?
August - ?
September - Resistance 3
October - Twisted Metal
November - Uncharted 3
December - ?

Ratchet still doesn't have a date, so that'll fit somewhere into that list (possibly August). Sorcery will likely be in there somewhere also.

i doubt it's coming this year

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
LovingSteam said:
Hmm I am in PST but my cable guide is showing it will be on at 1AM.
I think it depends on if you get the west coast feed or east coast.

Shows gametrailers for me at 10pm.

params7

Banned
Q1-2 2012.

Or maybe they'll surprised everybody with a fall release. Since DJ did say the trailer will be all gameplay only no CG.

SykoTech

Yeah, it would be best to be a 2012 releae. Would make a good companion with The Last Guardian... :(

Ugh, out of all nights for me to be incredibly drowsy. Just gotta fight it a little longer.

rdrr gnr

dork said:
Anything Tyler Perry would beg to differ
A3JvR.png

I say 2012 Q1. Releasing it this year would be a mistake.

Huff

Banned
SykoTech said:
Yeah, it would be best to be a 2012 releae. Would make a good companion with The Last Guardian... :(

Ugh, out of all nights for me to be incredibly drowsy. Just gotta fight it a little longer.

A quick masturbation session will wake you up and kill time before the show.

dork said:
Anything Tyler Perry would beg to differ

I'd honestly rather watch that than Manswers. The segment about that show did about hooking up with lesbians is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen. I'm honestly shocked that they even broadcast it. I just try to avoid the show until GTTV is on.

Kaizer

Banned
Man, this Manswers show is always so obnoxious everytime I've caught a few seconds of it.

EDIT: No complaints on boobies though!

Top Bottom