• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starhawk Leaked Screenshots [Grainy Video]

Apath

Well it definitely looks like Warhawk. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I'll probably know after trying a demo.

Thanks for the stream

Some of the footage of the flight combat gave me chills, that huge fucking planet in the background... oh baby... oh god...

yencid

darkwing said:
DAT MISSILES!!!!!!!!!!
robo1_640w.jpg

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
ezekial45 said:
I'm also happy to see that the main character isn't a Nathan Drake knockoff. We seldom see Black main characters in games.

Nice timing having your post right after Nate Drake.

Im in. This game looks like a good transformers game (besides WFC), and with all Starscreams. Hell yeah I'm in.
Im even interested in their flimsy single player.

edit: NEEDS GIFS OF MID AIR TRANSFORM STAT

Hazanko

Banned
I'm not going to lie, I was hoping for space battles but transforming mechs is indeed cool. Hopefully space battles are in. Oh space mech battles!!! Now that would be groovy.

yencid

the mechhawk flying into the vista of another world.... fucking amazing

Anticitizen One said:
I forget was the missile swarm in war hawk ps3 or has it been brought back from the original 90s warhawk?

they where there

Anticitizen One said:
I forget was the missile swarm in war hawk ps3 or has it been brought back from the original 90s warhawk?

It was in both

Just looks a lot more powerful now though, almost like a different weapon

Top Bottom