• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
And what if you own DL and the Season Pass?
Is this another potential Darksiders 2 Deathfinitive Edition fiasco?

Dying Light + Season Pass is the Enhanced Edition. It's why Techland quietly pulled the Ultimate Edition from sale late last year -- they're the same thing.

MUnited83

For you.
Yeah, I'd rather not have salt around it before it's even released...
One thing I've learned since putting a lot of my focus into PC gaming is that PC gamers can act entitled like you wouldn't believe and are hardly ever grateful for anything. :lol

Dragonforged, yes.
You get the special class based weapon rewards too.
You just don't get access to any of the chests that are there during the fight or any materials/items/gold he may drop after dying.
I'd hope everyone felt entitled to a version of the game that at the very least is equal to the console one. This isn't the case with Symphonia. Its broken, and saying people act entitled because they want a non broken version of the game is weird to say the least.

I'd hope everyone felt entitled to a version of the game that at the very least is equal to the console one. This isn't the case with Symphonia. Its broken, and saying people act entitled because they want a non broken version of the game is weird to say the least.

The game is also unplayable in any language that uses special characters like "ä, ö, ü". The worst is the france localization.

They used a font that cant do UTF-8 characters...

madjoki

The game is also unplayable in any language that uses special characters like "ä, ö, ü". The worst is the france localization.

They used a font that cant do UTF-8 characters...

Looked more like it assumed files as ASCII, which is why special characters renders like that. If it read correctly as UTF8, it would be single character replaced with ? or something like that. Not that it matters that much, since it's still messed up :p

Teggy

I bought Sorcery. Then I was like, oh, is this on iPad? That would be a much better way to play. But it's twice the price on iPad so I said screw it, I'll deal.

Shantom

American Truck Simulator is only £15/$20. Not bad.

Sorcery is a great series, and I hope it does better for them than 80 Days did on Steam.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

American Truck Simulator

uZP4RzX.jpg

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Wait..... Wth?

Okay, so I did my best to resolve this equitably:
- I merged the threads
- morningbus keeps his title structure
- I then hijacked an earlier post from MRORANGE's posting history, edited it into his OP, and copied it
- So MRORANGE is post 1 and morningbus is post 2.
- There are now two OPs.
- ???
- I have no idea if ModBot will work with the merged threads

Some ground rules for future months:
- As we tell literally every community, no person is entitled to make a thread.
- If someone is signed up to make an OT and can't, they really should let other people know in advance. It's ok, there's no punishment.
- Let's call 6PM eastern on the 1st the rough deadline for when we make a call about whether or not to call in a replacement. If the designated OP drops in before 6PM eastern to say they're delayed, then we go until midnight eastern. If they don't drop in, or if they do but still can't get it done by midnight, others can step up
- In the future instead of merging, I will lock.
- It's more important to have an OP than to have a super detailed great amazing resourceful OP.

There you have it

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Man that Symphonia port is something else.

Kinda cool that they left the translations in a CSV for people to mess with, but the rest seems like the MOST write-offish handling I have seen. Pretty sad for people who were actually excited for it.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Also we are planning to voluntold some new mods soon, so hopefully if there's any future confusion someone who's not me can resolve it. Hahaha.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown The Complete Edition is £3.59 (about $5.16) after copuon: FEB-COUPRED-HOT20 at Funstock Digital.

A good deal for sure, but this is getting to Bethesda levels of fuckery over the price of Enemy Within.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Also we are planning to voluntold some new mods soon, so hopefully if there's any future confusion someone who's not me can resolve it. Hahaha.
Thanks for being a good mod all this time.

Feels like the end of an era, a lot of the mods I was personally aware of have retired basically.

Backlogger

Is that how it works?

"You are now a mod. Please familiarize yourself with this rule book. If you see ModBot coming down the hallway its best to move to the side and don't make eye contact."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom