• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
No new Humble Store debut sales? Sadface

JakeD

wow if there was really only 50 looks like this thread got about half of them...i tried to hop on my wifes name to get a second key for a modbot giveaway but no dice.

Haha looks like at least 20% of the keys were taken by GAF. I call that a success.
There will be another 50 keys tomorrow so check their twitter periodically if you missed out. Seems like the keys always go up at the change of the hour though.

AHA-Lambda

No new Humble Store debut sales? Sadface

Facebook says there are new deals but the store doesn't seem to have updated yet.

Facebook says Psychonauts, Tropico 4 and Dear Esther and more.

Haha looks like at least 20% of the keys were taken by GAF. I call that a success.
There will be another 50 keys tomorrow so check their twitter periodically if you missed out. Seems like the keys always go up at the change of the hour though.

God dammit I will get one tomorrow!

Colin.

I hope Freedom Fall ends up in some other bundle. It's the only game that I think I would like out of the current Indie Royale offering.

Dec

Haha. 7/50 confirmed so far I think.

nexen

Ew! That's disgusting!

I do too. My loo is downstairs and outside and I drink a lot of tea/coffee/water so meh.

foul-bachelor-frog-template-Kz4viy.jpg
...if my wife caught me doing that, whooo boy.

Copons

Humble Store day 4 deals are up:

Gone Home - $9.99
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion - $9.99
Dear Esther - $1.99
Amnesia The Dark Descent - $4.99
Psychonauts - $1.99
Tropico 4 - $5.99
Sir You Are Being Hunted - $9.99
Retro City Rampage - $3.75
Broforce - $10.50

Tizoc

Oh, Broforce! I WILL GLADLY GET IT FOR $10!
FUCK IT GONNA GET GONE HOME AND BROFOCE!

BTW has Memoria been in a bundle in the past few months?

Aitor

have fun:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

GT Legends -- MB-D3C539C5808C14D4 - Taken by Addnan
Rig and Roll -- MB-DE470916A05069D5 - Taken by Japle
Air Conflicts Secret Wars -- MB-CA01943649EDB59B - Taken by maneil99

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
I would say it's 99% certain it will NOT work with a generic driver. It took them about a year to get the Xbox 360 controller working on the PC, I expect it will be a similar situation here, since they've announced it won't be XInput compatible.

giphy.gif

Damn I hope that 1% comes through :p

Dolor

Humble Store day 4 deals are up:

Gone Home - $9.99
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion - $9.99
Dear Esther - $1.99
Amnesia The Dark Descent - $4.99
Psychonauts - $1.99
Tropico 4 - $5.99
Sir You Are Being Hunted - $9.99
Retro City Rampage - $3.75
Broforce - $10.50

I will say again. If you are at all interested in strategy 4X or RTS, Sins of a Solar Empire is well worth your time.

Is anyone going to play the Payday 2 new heists later ? If so hit me up, just gotta wait for that slow ass update to finish.

Also, that's it guise and gals, next gen is upon us. I think I'm gonna jump in and buy a
WiiU (or a 3DS), my last Nintendo console was a SNES, feels like I have many games to catch up on.
Can't wait for next-next gen so every thread can be derailed by console/PC warriors and my eyes can bleed again just browsing through threads.

Acccent

Hm, should I get Gone Home at this price? (€7.5)
I was on the fence about getting it, but I do want to play it eventually though...

Deques

Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign & Anomaly Korea Steam keys are now available on your Humble 11Bit Studios bundle page

Enco

So today I got:

Fez
Riddick
The Wolf Among Us
Jagged Alliance

All for under $10. I feel bad.

Will I ever play them? Probably not. After all, Dota is getting a huge update.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Humble spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Jagged Alliance Crossfire -- MB-2D8326AC779EFAE9 - Taken by Aitor
Expeditions Conquistador -- MB-5673D3173002B93C - Taken by EmergentFocus
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD plus Air Conflicts Pacific Carriers plus Thunder Wolves -- MB-3C176A5D2B874953 - Taken by r3n4ud

The_Monk

So today I got:

Fez
Riddick
The Wolf Among Us
Jagged Alliance

You have to, at least play The Wolf Among Us fellow GAFfer! It's one of the games I really want to play, that and TWD Season 2 (Clementineee!) so please consider giving it a go sometime when you can and then post some impressions here too! :)

Dec

So today I got:

Fez
Riddick
The Wolf Among Us
Jagged Alliance

It'll be hard, but I'll certainly play The Wolf Among Us. Maybe when all the episodes are out though... not sure. Wonder how long episode 1 is.

The two new Dota heroes are really fun.

masterkajo

No! I missed the Wolf Among Us keys?

Also, why hasn't GMG sent the XCom EW codes for EU yet? The game releases in ~4 hours for me. I want to download the 7GB in advance.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Sorry bro, already activated.

To be honest I'll probably play that soon. Loved TWD.

Boo. Will take another stab at the contest if I can figure out when it'll be on next! Annoyed that I actually got the option to put my details in but nothing happened when I clicked submit. Probably just got there too late.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
One of these days this good karma I've been banking will pay off. I can't believe I bought what ultimately ended up as the Steam Greenlight Charity Donation and the universe responds by dangling a key for a licensed game in front of my face only to snatch it away at the last second.

Thanks JaseC!
Thanks for Expeditions Conquistador, JaseC! :)

No worries. :)

I would say it's 99% certain it will NOT work with a generic driver. It took them about a year to get the Xbox 360 controller working on the PC, I expect it will be a similar situation here, since they've announced it won't be XInput compatible.
It's kind of weird that they can't just assign a few people to handle that after finalizing the design and before the console launch. I know it would probably be hard to match the timing of the console controller team's tweaks to the software and what not, but it seems like they could easily shave off a few months to release if they started the PC driver work earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom