• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
And a nice way to end my night! Thanks for Samantha Swift, JaseC.
Thanks mate :)
Thanks JaseC!
Thanks Jasec!

No worries. :)

Thank you! I've been meaning to make an avatar using this photo.

Thanks and blody hell, I have already this one, cut and paste is a science :(

If you want to nuke it, you can, otherwise I will regive it.

You Silly Sally. I'll nuke it in a minute.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Midnight Mysteries 4 2: The Midnightening:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Midnight Mysteries 4 Haunted Houdini -- MB-E4DA4EC1FC96A875

Thanks JaseC! =)

Enjoy!

Arthea

It probably was asked many times already, but I'll try anyway.
Is there a way to give new HB games-links via modbot? If yes, how is it done?

wetflame

Pizza Dog
It probably was asked many times already, but I'll try anyway.
Is there a way to give new HB games-links via modbot? If yes, how is it done?

There's an option on the bundle's page to get a link to send to friends if you want to gift the game, use the full link as the "key".

Holy crap I need to win this my girlfriend would love me for ever.
GNVGx4i.gif

Jawmuncher

Finally went through the Amazon Sale spreadsheet.

Only highlights for me im seeing is

Enslaved 9.99
Star Trek 4.99

Everything else I'll hold out on seeing if Steam sells them for cheaper.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
The Arma X pack at 80% off? Nice! Think I'm gonna grab that, if only to replay Operation Flashpoint (which I never finished, despite starting it twice).

Arthea

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Whispered World -- MB-AE8E4922016C7304 - Taken by Tolerance

*whispers*
little something, let's hope it works

Coldsun

Banned
Your wife is welcome. :)
More important, did it worked? Link was OK?

yup, worked great. Clicked the link. Asked me for my name (already had my email as I bought from them in the past), clicked next, then clicked the link and it added it to the account. Completely smooth

Arthea

I hope Last Remnant hits 2.49 during the steam sale.
If not I can put up with the 2.99 on amazon.

I bought it two times, once for full price, once for $20, didn't regret, a great game, criminally unappreciated too.

yup, worked great. Clicked the link. Asked me for my name (already had my email as I bought from them in the past), clicked next, then clicked the link and it added it to the account. Completely smooth

That's good to know, enjoy.

DOA

yeah campaign started just fine, haven't got the time to play it yet though

i've already got the game (bought it on one of the past sales), and it keeps crashing over and over again. some times it even froze my PC. i've tried many solutions, but neither worked :(

valouris

Would some good soul buy the Max Payne deal from amazon for me? I only have PayPal and I can't use it with them.. PM me if you're feeling helpful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom