• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNC

pedafile.gif

That's Paul De Leeuw, Dutch 'celebrity'/presentator/talkshow host/'Holland's lovable bear' (everybody loves him over here basically) and this is just an act and I know the person and I do not find it disgusting. Sorry. It was just a shock comedy act.

If nobody bites 5 minutes after this edit (xx:12) you'll get it anyway for effort points :p

louiedog

Soo... Hotline Miami or Mark of the Ninja?

Mark of the Ninja. I spent a very satisfying 20 hours getting the achievements on the 360 and would have kept playing if my last two weeks hadn't been so busy.

Hotline Miami still has a lot of technical issues for some people, although it hasn't crashed or given me a single problem. Wait until they push out some more fixes or you may end up very disappointed. I really like Hotline Miami. It's great from what I've played. But, if it's a choice and not both, go with the safer bet.

Soi-Fong

Soi-Fong

Seriously. I had the soundtrack pumping on my system before I even bought the game.

I've just been listening to the links Yian gave me and goddamn, that second one... Holy shit, it's LSD in my fucking ears... It's amazing... Even if the game is crap (which doesn't seem to be the case) the soundtrack is worth it alone.

I've just been listening to the links Yian gave me and goddamn, that second one... Holy shit, it's LSD in my fucking ears... It's amazing... Even if the game is crap (which doesn't seem to be the case) the soundtrack is worth it alone.

My decision to buy the game was made 75% because of the soundtrack. It's a nice bonus that the game is pretty awesome as well. It's a trippy, arcadey murder simulator. Can't think of a better way to spend $10 right now.

Wok

I watched Skyfall, really enjoyed it and now I want to play a fairly realistic spy themed game, not too focused on action and shooting stuff. Any recommendations? Already played Alpha Protocol.

All spy games are about shooting stuff and not, you know... spying =(

There is SpyParty: someone has to shoot, someone has to spy. And JazzPunk: a game à la Blendo Games' style. But you are maybe more interested in less indie games.

SpyParty looks cool, I like the concept.

There is also Gunpoint. I forgot to mention it.

BioHazard

No halloween sale yet :( You are supposed to have it early enough to feed off of the hype leading up to halloween (the best part of the holiday IMO). Not like 1 or 2 days before, because nobody gives a shit about halloween after halloween.

jediyoshi

No halloween sale yet :( You are supposed to have it early enough to feed off of the hype leading up to halloween (the best part of the holiday IMO). Not like 1 or 2 days before, because nobody gives a shit about halloween after halloween.

Still a ways off either way, no point in doing a blowout when people are really just waiting for the winter sale. They probably had their hands full with the TF2 halloween hats lately anyhoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom