• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Boy

Banned
The great DLC culling has occurred. My profile game count dropped by 205.

lSBwvaA.png

Thank god, it took like 4 years.

Holla!

Booster packs: Players who have collected all the trading card drops they can for a game and have used Steam in the last week will randomly receive booster packs. These packs contain three additional cards for the game, and may contain foils.

Oreoleo

Booster packs are cool. Watch those prices drop!

Only one Dota 2 booster pack on the market... $150+

Why can't it be me QQ

HoosTrax

I don't understand how I have 346 pieces of DLC with only 476 games. I have no memory of buying so much DLC or what games I could have possibly bought all those for.

Edit: where did all these Dungeon Defenders DLC come from...

GAMERG0D

I don't understand how I have 346 pieces of DLC with only 476 games. I have no memory of buying so much DLC or what games I could have possibly bought all those for.

Did you buy it in a Humble Bundle? Those came with all the DLC.

sibarraz

Banned
Why will you pay more than 2 dollars for a booster? in the end there are more probabilities to get 3 commons than 1 foil

Oh well, gambling problems I guess

Grief.exe

Its gotta be messed up.

I very rarely purchase DLC and my count is showing 81.

KingKong

wait, do you just randomly get a booster when Steam is open or if you're running that game that you used up the card drops for?

I was reading one of the posts about booster packs and at that very moment a trine 2 booster pack popped up in my inventory!

Opening. . . . . No foil :( The animation is cute though.

Edit: I wasn't even in a game.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Damn, new badge shot me up a few levels. Also, the 2k+ badge, taken from a friend's profile:

tjqXQTU.png

Also, MOD ABUSE, Stump laughing it up on my profile, kicking people while they're down:

D91phTg.png

Just got a Booster Pack for Triple Town while Idleing Super Meat Boy. whoa.

edit : shit, you can sell booster packs? I made a terrible mistake opening it.

Grief.exe

Steam should actually give XP for finishing games, not buying them IMO.

It would be impossible, how do you judge a game as finished?

Through achievements?

Most games don't even have achievements and they can be exploited.

Through time played?

People will just idle like they do now with cards.

Nabs

The D&D demo is out and may be the shortest one I've ever played. The port is good enough, so I'll pick it up during the first sale.

Couldn't even avoid Tomb Raider's system locking crash by limiting my playtime, frequently saving and exiting to desktop. I'm just going to uninstall the game for now.

It looks like it's a memory leak, the crash isn't specifically triggered by an NIS, it just always seemed to hit when I reached one. It just seems dependent on time, roughly 40 minutes. Maybe if I had more RAM it would delay the crash.

Either way, shit port.

Thieve

Neo Member
It would be impossible, how do you judge a game as finished?

Through achievements?

Most games don't even have achievements and they can be exploited.

Through time played?

People will just idle like they do now with cards.

They could move for a standardized trigger, kinda like for achievements once the game is beaten. But then there's the question of how do you handle games that can't be "beaten".

derExperte

Booster packs + people's idiocy is already ruining prices. "Hm, the cheapest right now is 1,79€, let's try 0,80. Oh, someone undercut me, 0,75!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom