• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2017 - Toot toot, Cold Steel Warrior, shaka brah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I listened to some tracks they uploaded to youtube and I loved it.

I still need to buy SFV, there were some cheap physical copies with a Steam code being sold in my country by big retailers. Can you rebind the keyboard keys now? I remember you couldn't do it during launch.

I wonder if SF5 is gonna be the next Monthly highlight game...

Monooboe

I don't believe so.

Halloween sale
Black friday sale
Game awards sale
Winter sale

Those should pretty much be the remaining big steam sales for the year

Aah alright, was hoping for that Steam controller sale, though it might go on a weekend sale, hopefully soon.:D

Knurek

Arthea or other puzzle aficionadi - good implementation? Worth the money?

Looks to be a basic mobile port, but you know, Picross is Picross...

Just realized that they haven't put the price for YS VIII yet..

I'm more leaning towards D:OS2 atm.

There's a new PUBG thread if y'all feel like having a good bowl of popcorn to munch on ;)

I liked that Grief's thread from earlier which unfortunately got locked. :/

Tizoc

Just realized that they haven't put the price for YS VIII yet..

I'm more leaning towards D:OS2 atm.

I liked that Grief's thread from earlier which unfortunately got locked. :/

i AM Curious if those who are arguing against PUBG's loot box economy whatever, have never actually played the game.

Lanrutcon

I already have D:OS2 but I'm wondering if I want to play it at release or if I should wait a year for the game to get better like D:OS.

Do what I do: finish it on normal, and if there's an enhanced edition finish that on Tactician.

D:OS Enhanced was stupid crazy on Tactician. Required you to play like the most sadistic asshole on the earth.

i AM Curious if those who are arguing against PUBG's loot box economy whatever, have never actually played the game.

I will never play PUBG but all these hate surrounding the game is just ridiculous.

Pre order and pre load starts on the 5th
I doubt it'll be any less than $60 unless you're waiting for regional price like me

Yeah, that's what I'm planning. D:OS2 regional pricing is so delicious.

If YSVIII anywhere near $60 it'll be an easy choice for me.

Nabs

The lootboxes in pubg are the best. I can sell everything I have for $25+ right now, or wait a few weeks and watch the prices climb a bit. I don't see a problem with it. Some of the stuff you can get looks okay, but it makes you a target on the battlefield.

Kaleinc

Banned
Ucchedavāda;247181688 said:
Unfortunately no, you still cannot rebind keyboard keys.
Even Dark Souls 1 mega PC port allowed key rebinding because it's the most basic thing to be able to play. Streeto 'kill it with' Fire 5.

Annubis

I'm not sure if I would put steam cards in the gambling level of lootboxes personally, but gambling is evil and I wish lootboxes went away.

Or at least do like China and force the company to display the odds.
It's one thing to hope for good loot; it's another to know you have only 0.06% chance of getting good loot.

yuraya

Is it really gambling if you can just buy whatever item you want in the marketplace?

With all the shit Valve and Steam gets..its actually the most proconsumer company when it comes to embracing the digital gambling future. Other places like Battle.net, PSN and Xbox don't provide item/inventory management. You're forced to gamble in certain games via those platforms if developers design a game that way. At least on Steam you can bypass all that shit with the most popular games.

Madventure

I am very excited for it!

It was literally all I played non-stop on the computer at the time and was one of the first times I got addicted to for online multiplayer games with Rune

I do find some of the responses funny with "Oh another viking/Norse themed" thing. They only did it 17 years ago and they're finally able to get a sequel out after trying once before. Hopefully this one actually sees the light of day.

Danganronpa V3 still isn't preordable, i was lied to

tenor.gif

MUnited83

For you.
Speaking of Danganronpa, the demo was alright, but I was disappointed that
they don't let you finish the case and find the culprit. I mean, if this entire thing is non-canon and separate from the actual game, why not go to the end of the case?

Jawmuncher

they don't let you finish the case and find the culprit. I mean, if this entire thing is non-canon and separate from the actual game, why not go to the end of the case?

I'm guessing that get resolves in the main game and will be the "special thing" for keeping the save data.

Tizoc

giphy.gif

The main purpose of the demo is to give an idea of the gameplay concepts they're running with this time around.

Well hello
Nice, so i guess they finally found publisher for Rune 2 and going to officially announce it? Concept art and prototypes that i saw in 2013 were great, it's about time to show something to public. I'm not insider, just hoping for best case scenario because it could be just simple port of original Rune on mobile devices or something like that, there is absolutely no indication that they'll show sequel they've been working on for last 4 years.
Sorry for shameless selfquoting, i just came from 3 weeks long vacations and didn't have much to post about gaming =/ By the way, it looks like ESDF is funding Rune sequel - https://esdfmgt.com/ Personally never heard about them before

Switch Indie Spotlight on Wednesday. Given that the last one had a few new announcements of games that are also coming to Steam (WarGroove and SteamWorld Dig 2, maybe another one or two that I'm forgetting), there could be some relevant news from that.

My goodness, this destiny 2 beta on PC at 4K/60 fps.....just soooooooooooooo smooth and looks good. Going to my friend's house on Wednesday and he has a 144 hz monitor...can't wait to see it.

Erekiddo

I recently had to RMA my graphics card and upon getting my replacement back, I wanted to test some games to make sure it didn't keep crashing like before.

Tried Dead By Daylight, with the full intent of only playing it for 10 minutes or so. 6 hours later, I was still playing.

Really hoping the DLC goes on sale with the upcoming Halloween sale.

Mivey

Do what I do: finish it on normal, and if there's an enhanced edition finish that on Tactician.

D:OS Enhanced was stupid crazy on Tactician. Required you to play like the most sadistic asshole on the earth.
Ha, I tried playing EE on Tactician on my first playthrough. Lasted until I had to finally leave Cyceal, then the game quickly corrected my mistake. Ha ha ha .. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom