• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Community -- NOW.

"It'd be nice to. I guess we could start getting something BESIDES TF2.

Perhaps a TF2 night, obligatory CS:S night, UT3 night, and maybe Enemy Territory: Fail Wars if we could get a decent amount of people who bought that trash to play (I think I'm getting it free with an 8800GT, might as well use it).

This should also go into the Online forum."

We can still have mostly TF2, that I wouldn't mind since that's mostly all I've been playing too but maybe one night of CS:S and maybe a night of unreal every once in a while would be nice too. Up to you guys, I just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone was interested.

Edit: Nvm, you moved it already thanks tekno

Joe Molotov

I think we need to get back to regularly scheduled nights again. TF2 Night, CS:S Night, Unreal Tournament Night, TF2 Night Part Deux, WTFever Night. I need more structure in my online gaming life. :lol

Icy

Banned
If there's interest.. I can get a CS: Source server online.... but no one has really come forward with interest in it..

I have a Public Ventrilo Server that I am opening up for all to use. Enjoy :)

VA1.LeetVent.com:3974

firex

again, for anyone who wants to add me to steam community friends: My steam community id is firex, just like on here. Feel free to add me, just make sure you actually search steam community and not the friends list. I've put in like 35 hours into TF2 over the past couple weeks... and although I'm probably going to slow down a bit and play some Sam & Max on steam for awhile, I'm still going to enjoy TF2.

M3wThr33

Banned
Does 'Delete Local Game Content' actually work? It seems to remove it from the game list, but EVERYTHING is still on my hard drive. Game, save data, screenshots, etc. I'd be fine if it kept the bare minimum save files and shit, but it's kinda stupid having it all there even when I say to delete it.

Nabs

How can I delete someone off my steam list? Automatic-IP is trying to jack my acct but that aint gonna work.

Top Bottom