• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Thought you were interested in Persona 5, Nier, Nioh anjd a bunch of other japanese games and game sin general? Last Gaurdian or Horizon for example.

Just because you THINk they mgiht come to PC doesn't mean they will.

None of those are on the PS4 right now.

I think he meant the current line-up ON the ps4

Chariot

http://www.twitch.tv/devolverdigital

devolver digital is giving away HB: HS steam keys in chat
Thanks got myself some pigeons.

Also:
ehTKlyC.png
Which of you is controlling the Devolver account? Ozium?

Momentary

Banned
I just drank the Elderberries one from Stone last night. I thought it was pretty tasty. Does not taste or feel like a 10% beer.

I just cracked it open while playing Xrd. I didn't think it was a 10.3 ABV but my wife said something about it being strong and I was surprised to see such high alcohol content when I checked.

I just cracked it open while playing Xrd. I didn't think it was a 10.3 ABV but my wife said something about it being strong and I was surprised to see such high alcohol content when I checked.

When I took off the top, it was sticking to the bottle because of the elderberries lol.

Arthea

Thanks got myself some pigeons.

Also: Which of you is controlling the Devolver account? Ozium?

it does somewhat look like Ozium but total lack of slang, hebrew or poetry (note as I didn't posted the word bad) is dead giveaway, it's not Ozzie but it might be Ningen for all we know.

edited: all salt aside, I can't believe how loved Undertale is, nor I can understand why

Everyone buy a PS4 and Parappa the Rapper 2 please.

only after you go back in time and buy Trails SC day one. on second thought Trails FC too.

Parsnip

If you're playing without a guide/hints, Demon's Souls may actually be harder than DS/Bloodborne.

Haven't played Bloodborne, but I'd have to imagine that without any kind of guide or guidance from anyone, the first Souls game for every individual is going to be toughest. For me that was Dark Souls. I very much remember having significant trouble in quite a few spots on Dark Souls on my first playthrough, and nothing quite like that ever happened on Demon's or Dark Souls 2.

But looking back on them, I'd estimate that they are all about the same as far as actual challenge goes.

Grief.exe

Thought you were interested in Persona 5, Nier, Nioh anjd a bunch of other japanese games and game sin general? Last Gaurdian or Horizon for example.

Just because you THINk they mgiht come to PC doesn't mean they will.

Consoles aren't an investment, but a sunk cost. The lineup without Bloodborne right now would be nonexistent, I'm going to reevaluate in 2017.

Persona 5 is available on PS3 by the way...
and PC

Arthea

So ya, not only valve killed card trading, they now introduced army of mobile bullies, way to go, valve

on the bright side, munchie is right about me not trading cards finally, I'm done. Now when I'm back to buying-selling, I could probably abandon all badge thingie entirely, buying-selling in the best case scenario make me lose from one to five-six-ten cents with every "trade", while it's not a problem with one badge, it's a problem with thousand of cards, it all adds up to huge money over money spend buying cards already, granted trading takes a lot of time too, that can be spent in better ways, like playing games for example.
Oh well, maybe it's time to let it all go.

Looks like Balrum is delayed by two days.. darn.

what's Balrum? sounds like some cleaning liquid.

Arthea

Realisable characters, hah.

For those of you disappointed, remember that Street Fighter V's beta starts on PC this Friday! Get hype for realising your dreams with Chun Li.

beautiful gif
but I'm still not buying SFV any time soon

Time to start doing them.

nope, can't do, spoilers are some of the worst things ever and if I already have played the game, only watching is boring, lack of free time too.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dustoff Heli Rescue -- MB-0D392A008FC32BB0 - Taken by C4rter. 1 entrants total.
DEAD SYNCHRONICITY: TOMORROW COMES TODAY -- MB-CAA1AB6048A0DBD2 - Taken by Mikurden. 11 entrants total.
Bunker - The Underground Game -- MB-4E705595B578D42E - Taken by someguyinahat. 1 entrants total.

t1450220527z1.png

It contains E:D as well.
:O :O :O

That was a bit rhetoric of a question actually, so that is very nice news then! Off the WL goes E:D, on goes E:D:H
dmwBwLJ.jpg

Hot damn!
This is funny.
I wonder how well PC gamers would receive Demon's Souls after both DS1 and DS2.
Think it would sell okay-ish. Being an older title and with three newer titles on PC, it probably wouldn't be a blockbuster. But hey, I'd be happy. That's what I am concerned with.
Cool that classic titles are coming but I wonder if the game holds up if you take nostalgia factor out of the equation.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Cool that classic titles are coming but I wonder if the game holds up if you take nostalgia factor out of the equation.

As someone who never played the original looking at those screenshots - I don't think so.

Two point-and-clicks in a lightning raffle that's not a free-for-all? Time to hope for the best...or maybe the worst?

As always, if I win a point-and-click I'll give you the impressions ASAP. And you'll be free to read them (or not) and enjoy them (or probably not.)

Edit: Wellthereitis.gif

Dr Dogg

So apparently Knack is basically God of War, Bayonetta amiibo's are going to be a thing, the latest 'Valve doesn't make games' thread is as tired as that statement, hot on the heels of 'Why did you buy an Xbone over the others' and 'Why did you buy a PS4 over the others' now there's a third thread titled as you'd guess 'Why did you buy a WiiU over the others' and the 'Cheaper games aren't cheaper on PC' thread is ignorance at its finest. Still my favourite thread of the day was 'How often do you encounter piracy' created by poster EdwardTeach.

Also as an aside, Dragon Age: Origins is awesome of the Steam Controller apart from one teeny issue. And that would be the teeny HUD elements.

Eila

word, only 3rd party character I wanted. more excited for her than I am for cloud. wish it was her available today.

we need to put jaw in suicide watch now that we know snake won't be in smash.

Snake will be back in Smash Bros NX. It is written in the stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom