• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

Ah Xiangfei

Kinda are.

Second game today that is pretty expensive for most regions. Even if I did consider buying it, there's always this thought in the back of my mind that the game will have annual $60 'seasons' which will act as a de facto subscription if you want to stay current with the game content. And while the concept of expansions isn't a new one, it's a bit iffy for a game that is famously lacking in content to begin with.

Ruruja

That Ice Hockey mode in Rocket League is really good fun. It's a shame it's unranked though because I'm kind of amazing at it.

I guess being crap at aerials for the first 80 hours made me quite good at ground play.

Second game today that is pretty expensive for most regions. Even if I did consider buying it, there's always this thought in the back of my mind that the game will have annual $60 'seasons' which will act as a de facto subscription if you want to stay current with the game content. And while the concept of expansions isn't a new one, it's a bit iffy for a game that is famously lacking in content to begin with.

Yeah, I thought that the expansions would cost way less than what they are trying to charge for them. I was one of the suckers that paid for beta access and then had to wait months to get Steam keys, so I'm probably going to wait a long time before buying their expansions.

Eila

It's Night Dive. I think I have wised up a bit on which releases will be 90% off and/or bundled and which won't.
But yeah, looking forward to replaying the original Turok. I played 2 not that long ago, but the original only on N64.

Sober

These non-stop GTA V sales make me wonder if the game will be dropping to $39.99 MSRP shortly after the winter sale.
Maybe summer next year earliest. GTA5 still sells pretty well, and they keep pushing out pretty big GTA Online updates for it.

If you just want to play the story mode/single player part then grab it when it's on sale. The online component is okay but I put about 5 years into WoW so GTAO is kinda just meh to me. Especially since nearly the entire thing is peer-to-peer shittiness and I hate playing with randoms in MP games these days, especially alone.

That's.....not an easy question to answer.

What build are you going for?
Are you dying a shitton?

Generally I level up what I need at the moment if I don't have a specific goal in mind.

Full story, I played it on 360 back in 2011 , gave up because of the framerate in blighttown.
Havent really died now that Im playing on PC , havent raised a single stat either.

Thorgal

thought i quickly posted an update from the Account hack Thread from your friedly neighborhood squid :

Okay, quick update on this just so people know what's going on.

We've spoken with gromph about this and there's currently no evidence of a breach on NeoGAF's servers. As best we can identify, this has been the result of users' accounts being accessed directly via their password. We're aware of who appears to be responsible (in fairly great detail) and we're doing what we can to mitigate the issue, but we can't necessarily prevent completely people's accounts being accessed using a guessed or brute-forced password.

Since this is coming up, this is a good opportunity to reiterate this: if you reuse passwords or use insecure passwords then your accounts are very likely to be compromised. Please use a unique password on NeoGAF that isn't used on any other sites (since otherwise a password leak on another site can lead to your account here being compromised); pick one that's long (12+ characters) and not based on dictionary words or identifiable personal information. Ideally, pick a random password and store it in a password manager. Everyone should consider this a good reason to change their password today.

I'll note that we're also aware of the issue of accounts registering just to send obscene PMs to other random users, and we're also doing what we can to mitigate that, but it doesn't seem to be connected to this issue.

Ozium

I have put 110 hours into Xenoblade Chronicles X. Still have a bunch of Normal missions, Affinity missions and 1 main chapter to complete.

fuck snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom