• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludens

Banned
RE7 on GMG?

No Gamesbillet one. I found WINTERSALE voucher, which works anyway. But I'll wait for Steam sale to start, I already got GQ today and with my luck both titles will be 75% off on Steam (I have credits so I would take them for free in that case).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gave up on that re7 demo after like 5 minutes.

Tearing was unbelievable, and it's just not my style. Props to the guys who could play that demo for thousands of hours.

I just found it so slow, boring and sterile. This is not what I wanted from RE7 and I rather have another RE6 than this.

MRORANGE

Pfft. You don't even know how to do it right anymore Orange

uTgDqBq.jpg

No month label

1/10

I do. Same with Hyper Light, Furi, Salt and Sanctuary, and so on. Sales didn't kill indie games for me, bundles did. The Monthly was just the final blow.

I have a high tolerance for indievanias.

It was wayyy to 8 bit for me

something about it, felt a bit "wrong"

I can't explain it except that I'am always terrible at indievanias

Pachimari

The Resident Evil 7 demo is right up my alley and everything I want Resident Evil to be. I just don't hope that we will have to die in order to progress in the final game.

I hope they'll discount Batman: The Telltale Series to $10 for all episodes like they just did on mobile today.

Erekiddo

I think the biggest bummer about the loss of daily sales, other than the obvious fact of cheap games, is the fact I'm way less involved in the sale than I would be otherwise.

With daily sales, I'd be constantly on the site. Now, I check it on the initial day and that's it.

bbd23

I dont miss dailies. I buy the stuff I really want day 1 and play them!. then I just check the sale thread/hidden gem thread see if anything else is worth it throughout the sale period

yuraya

i guess no one has a vive haha

From all the videos I watched Giantbomb do with the Vive..I would say the only 2 games that somewhat looked good where Budget Cuts and Raw Data. They looked pretty cool but yea I don't have one so I can't say any more than that.

Vuze

Nier Automata is good. It is a bit on simplistic side in the demo on Normal but combat is spectacular, 2B is graceful and animations are top notch. This will be great action game.
Yeah, the animation work is incredible. Also dig the setting.
I hope the PC delay is not too long, it looks awful IQ-wise on OG PS4 and I'd rather not play it on DualShock 4 anyway. Also unlocked framerate would be nice. Lightboosting this at 120hz :OO

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i was thinking of buying keep talking and nobody explodes since that sounds like a fun party game

like we could do a few games of that every friday night or something

Alright, it is time to list some games whose discounts I want to monitor:

i really want stephen's sausage roll to be cheap, but unlikely

Does that cheap version of DQH on the SE Store for Europe work on US accounts without a VPN or anything? If so can someone get it for me and I'll PayPal the money? I think it's like a little over $12 US.

Or is there a chance the US site will do the same sale...or maybe it'll be discounted like that on Steam today?

Does that cheap version of DQH on the SE Store for Europe work on US accounts without a VPN or anything? If so can someone get it for me and I'll PayPal the money? I think it's like a little over $12 US.

Or is there a chance the US site will do the same sale...or maybe it'll be discounted like that on Steam today?

It'll work.

Parsnip

Yeah, the animation work is incredible. Also dig the setting.
I hope the PC delay is not too long, it looks awful IQ-wise on OG PS4 and I'd rather not play it on DualShock 4 anyway. Also unlocked framerate would be nice. Lightboosting this at 120hz :OO

I'm actually not convinced it's been delayed, but rather it's a weird marketing thing with Sony where they won't talk about the PC version anymore until very close to launch and then it turns out that it's still day and date.

I'm actually not convinced it's been delayed, but rather it's a weird marketing thing with Sony where they won't talk about the PC version anymore until very close to launch and then it turns out that it's still day and date.

Marketing is definitely involved. Even Square Enix videos doesn't include the Steam logo anymore.
It's either delayed because of Sony's involvement in marketing or it's not mentionned until release.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

Nzyme32

GMG already has a bunch of stuff ready to go in the basket. Chances are I'll have to wait on Steam for quite a while though

Amzin

I know everyone has their own GOTY, but Hyper Light Drifter is almost certainly mine and I can recommend it at any price point :p

It was my first game I Kickstarted too so definitely made me happy.

Edit: How do I keep ending up at the top of new pages >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom