• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | Discussion Thread - Everyone's favorite PC Platform

xJavonta

Banned
would love to join the discord. I'm already a part of the steamgaf steam group, but looks like invites on discord are closed :(

I'm xJavontax#8985. See you guys on the other side

SteamGAF was the only reason to lurk and sometimes post. You guy's were all great. I am sorry to see this community fall apart.. Thank you all for the laughs!

Tellaerin

I decide to stop by today after being gone for awhile, and everything's falling apart. Bleh. For the last few years now, I've rarely ventured outside of SteamGAF. This community-within-a-community is pretty much the reason I kept coming back here, so I hope we carry on somehow regardless of how things shake out with the site as a whole.

I didn't post very frequently, but I really enjoyed following this community. It's really the only gaming conversation I take in these days. Thanks for helping this old gamer keep his interest in the hobby.

If there are any active discord links, I would like to get one. Hoping the community will continue to live on somewhere else.

Vibranium

Banned
Yeah I'm done here for good. If Mr. Orange, Jase or someone else can please PM me the Discord link that would be much appreciated. I'll probably make an appearance there when things settle down more in a few weeks. It's been cool, might jump to one of the new forums at some point.

I'm already part of the Steam GAF group and mostly lurk this thread. Used to be more active in the past few years. If yall are still doing discord invites I would appreciate one.

i think the invite has ended unfortunately. but the new forum is supposedly launching in a few hours, so we can probably register then

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
man, i don't browse neogaf for like 3 days and everything has gone to shit
I feel the same. Strange experience, visiting a bar without knowing its on fire until you buy a beer.

Anteater

you still a mod for gaf jshackles?

i'm fine if you are but are you gonna join us in the new forum? just to talk with us and stuff

Apparently Durante is going to be one of the mods at ResetEra.

So ResetEra will run in my browser at an unlocked framerate with true 4K monitor support and will feature exclusive download links for PC optimised ports of Atelier games? This thing just gets better by the day.

orochi91

So ResetEra will run in my browser at an unlocked framerate with true 4K monitor support and will feature exclusive download links for PC optimised ports of Atelier games? This thing just gets better by the day.

lol, anything is possible~~~

I'm really forward to the ResetEra launch now; curious to see how it will all play out.

Jadax

The problem with having too many people from a 'clique' of friends becoming admins is that the forums could become...a one-sided shitshow of sorts.

Hopefully the new forums won't become a weird 'power-play thing'.

DarKshodaN

The problem with having too many people from a 'clique' of friends becoming admins is that the forums could become...a one-sided shitshow of sorts.

exactly my thoughts, that's the reason i will stay here for now

Coreda

Mmm. Durante of course is a nice surprise though. Frankly I don't see why they even need so many moderators to begin with given its registration process and smaller initial userbase.

How much will the Assassins Creed Origins Season Pass cost?

giphy.gif

Naaa $40 but seriously though their season passes are getting out of hand.

Zato

Banned
As a long time lurker, I would appreciate a link to the discord or someone to speak to about it. Been a member of the steam group for years, could be better going there.

Kyougar

Some of those account suicides are childish and downright nasty. If this is the audience that Resetera has (many stated that they will join the new forum) I don't want to be a part of it.

If the rumor is true that bans carry over to that forum, I hope they include this week's bans in their vetting process.

What is wrong with just leaving and not be nasty about it.

xist

Bundlestars is "relaunching"?

BUNDLE STARS IS BECOMING FANATICAL

Bundle Stars is changing its name to Fanatical from Wednesday, November 1st, and we're delighted to invite you on the next leg of our exciting journey.

We launched 5 years ago with just one bundle for sale. Today, Bundle Stars is a fully-fledged digital store supporting a catalogue of over 4,500 officially licensed PC games sourced from over 750 publishers.

Our slick new website will be launched here at fanatical.com on November 1st. We've been working hard on our new platform for many months, and we're thrilled that you'll be able to experience it soon. We've made many performance enhancing improvements based on feedback from our customers. A polished new look, improved navigation, lightning-fast page load times, and all-new search with powerful filtering are just some of the great new things you'll see.

Like waving goodbye to an old friend, bundlestars.com will be officially retired on November 1st. As an existing customer of Bundle Stars, you will experience a completely hassle-free transition to the new website. You'll be able to use your existing login details, and previously purchased game keys will automatically appear in your Fanatical account section.

Operationally, Fanatical will continue seamlessly with the same integrity, our existing leadership, and our awesome team which is expanding so that we can bring you exciting new features and products.

Alongside pre-orders, new releases, and incredible sales promotions, you can still look forward to exclusive game bundles and Star Deals with best-ever prices at Fanatical.com. We're also looking forward to introducing you to the Fanatical Blog, written by gamers for gamers. This will be your trusted source of news on the latest PC games that you really care about, along with insightful articles that introduce you to our team and help you get the most out of using our website.

Our goal with Fanatical is to give you more of what you want; official games keys at world-beating prices, and a website which will continue growing and evolving to remain one of your favorite daily destinations for a long time to come.

See you here at www.fanatical.com on November 1st!

Craig Johnson, and everyone on the Bundle Stars / Fanatical team

PS Don't forget to add us to your bookmarks.

Bundle me up if old.

Top Bottom