• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

That...

I understand what you're saying....

But I'm not the most technical inclined person and that sounds like a recipe for me fucking up something I should never mess with because programming things is very scary for me.
I'm an idiot and I would fuck this up somehow.

It doesn't really require programming at all, but it's sort of a last resort

Has Spike Chunsoft said anything about Danganronpa V3 on Steam? I thought they would do a simultaneous release like ZTD

I think they will announce the western releasedate with the western announcement. Afaik V3 hasnt been announced for the west yet and we will get that shooting game in the summer.

Destroying PC gaming one purchase at a time... and no shame in doing it!!!

No shame! To be honest, their games work mostly fine for me, and I like them. They've also improved their stuff lately, so my all my wallet voting wasn't for a lost cause.

I think they will announce the western releasedate with the western announcement. Afaik V3 hasnt been announced for the west yet and we will get that shooting game in the summer.

NISA announced it at PSX last year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FKwnKMZEVM

But there is a NISA press event that will reveal the release date tonight and I'm pretty sure Spike Chunsoft will announce it for steam and put a page up shortly after.

NISA announced it at PSX last year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FKwnKMZEVM

But there is a NISA press event that will reveal the release date tonight and I'm pretty sure Spike Chunsoft will announce it for steam and put a page up shortly after.

Oh. I didnt know. I just guess we will get that spinoff shooter first, then V3.
Btw. Seems Samurai Warriors Spirits of Sanada comes to Steam:

http://gematsu.com/2017/02/samurai-...c-launches-may-23-north-america-may-26-europe

Actually quite happy so many japanese games come to Steam now. Seems its now normal to get PS4/PC versions.

Knurek

Actually quite happy so many japanese games come to Steam now. Seems its now normal to get PS4/PC versions.

If only Sega took note...
160626divaftprelude_screenshot_P2.jpg

Sorry for the double post:

Psycho Pass is coming to Steam on April 24th to Stream.

Cladun Returns coming June 6th to Steam.

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy coming in March 27th.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
zombo buster rising was neat. Thats about it.

any list of what NISA announced yet?

zombo buster rising was neat. Thats about it.

Welcome to Zombo Buster Rising. This is Zombo Buster Rising. You can do anything at Zombo Buster Rising. The only limit is yourself. Welcome to Zombo Buster Rising. This is Zombo Buster Rising, welcome. The infinite is possible at Zombo Buster Rising. The unattainable is unknown at Zombo Buster Rising. Welcome to Zombo Buster Rising!

Vlad

Welcome to Zombo Buster Rising. This is Zombo Buster Rising. You can do anything at Zombo Buster Rising. The only limit is yourself. Welcome to Zombo Buster Rising. This is Zombo Buster Rising, welcome. The infinite is possible at Zombo Buster Rising. The unattainable is unknown at Zombo Buster Rising. Welcome to Zombo Buster Rising!

Ah, good. I was wondering if I was the only one who was thinking that.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

...what?

Rhaknar

no steam logo on dangan 3

where are your "every japanese publisher releases day and date except those SE meanies" now marks? :3

Rhaknar

that guy has a motherfucking Prinnies jersey.

I want to hurt him. Physically and emotionally.

Rhaknar

didnt Falcom self publish the previous Ys games on Steam?

Eila

Basically XSEED have grown the general Falcom fanbase in the west exponentially bringing their games (with Ys being the best seller by far) and Falcom feel it's got a bigger shot of keeping that growth by having an admitedly bigger company like NISA publish it. As for Tokyo Xanadu I wonder what happened to that one. Note how those two games are also getting PC ports. That could have something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom