• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
Aw shit. I loved Rowdy in Always Sunny... Da Maniac was great, and not just because of the name! :[

Why is it so hard to decide on a fucking PSU?! -_-

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
60 minutes in and Ys Oath in Felghana is pretty amazing.

The music though.

My goodness.

THE MUSIC.

200_s.gif

You haven't heard anything yet.

Tizoc

If I were to get into this show, what's the deal? Should I watch old series and/or new series? Is the newer series a reboot?

Watch the series via Crunchyroll.com
So far the anime covers the first 3 parts but the adaptation is good for the most parts.
Do expect a lot of epic and fabulous poses though

yo we need to get some jojo games on steam. jojo is life. who do i bitch and wine to make this a reality?

Bamco themselves.
The new Eyes of Heaven game should totally get a Steam release, just so Jawmuncher would have another game with a dino in it to play.

Khronico

Way of the Samurai latest patch fixes the audio being ungodly loud in cutscenes
http://steamcommunity.com/games/312780/announcements/detail/79162814050176167

I played some last night and that bug was horrible. Good thing it's fixed.

--

And yes, I could definitely go for some jojo action on pc. That capcom fighter was awesome, newer 3d one was great fan service but not a particularly good fighting game IIRC.

I'd still buy either of them if they were available though.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Time to make a new title.

STEAM | August 2015 - ???

If I were to get into this show, what's the deal? Should I watch old series and/or new series? Is the newer series a reboot?

4708962-4547297-5263194185-tumbl.gif

PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEEE WATCH JOJO!! watch it on crunchyroll from episode one: http://www.crunchyroll.com/jojos-bizarre-adventure/episode-1-dio-the-invader-652081

Jojo is the the king of all anime, no anime will ever surpass its brilliance. It has some of the best engrish I've ever heard of, watch it and pm me your opinions. i fell in love with it during episode one, currently reading the manga, up to the 5th jojo atm. who has big dreams... what is his big dream you ask.. well he...

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
ohh that's pretty good, is that program free?

i generally just upload everything and then delete the local folders

Yeah, its free and great.

http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm

I made a little tutorial on how to resize/convert images over in the PC screenshot thread.

Check it out at the bottom of this post
FastStone Image Viewer

1. Use Ctrl+click to select the images you want to convert
  2. Select Tools>Batch Convert Selected Images, or press F3
  3. Under Output Format, select JPEG
  4. Select Settings next to Output and use these settings, except setting quality to 98%
    l8jtvcl_by_aloooo81-d8uwbp6.png
  5. Select your output folder
  6. Optional: You can use the advanced options dialog to resize all of your images. (I recommend Lanczos2 for downsampling but it notoriously causes banding)
  7. Click Convert

(If anyone has other programs they use that they'd like me to list instructions for getting high quality JPEGs, let me know.)

Gamestop has Geometry Wars 3 Steam code for $3.75

http://m.gamestop.com/catalog/product/118885#details

Lowest price I've seen.

Thanks, definitely nabbed.

Uzzy

STEAM | AUGUST 2015 - Seven Years till Rampancy
STEAM | AUGUST 2015 - Steam is vast and infinite
STEAM | AUGUST 2015 - Steam is the colour of television, tuned to a dead channel

Asgaro

Aside from looking like a crazy person's crazy collage, this is sorta terrifying.

MS y

Yeah, I got it from a comments section in a Windows article, but the original source is 4chan.

I've encountered similar made collages in the past and all came originally from 4chan lol.
From weird shit to simple game related stuff like Bioshock Infinite plot stuff.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
What does it mean when Nuuvem says a game is unavailable, that it is out of stock or not available in my country?

It's not available where you are, use a vpn.

Most of their games you only need a vpn to buy it not to activate it(and I wouldn't recommend activating games with a vpn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom