• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I don't think Lego Star Wars aged very well

While the updates from game to game don't seem large, the series has evolved a fair amount and it shows when you jump out of order. I recently went back to play LSW3 The Clone Wars and it played it shit compared to the more recent entries I had played. The level design in particular was just painful.

Does anyone think the third Consortium game will come out? Or anything beyond that? The super baker seems nice but it will be lost sales for future games, though there are only 3K backers.

Lomax

I don't think Lego Star Wars aged very well

It's by far the oldest, parts of it are 11-12 years old at this point. The version I played the most (on the DS) was very buggy and I couldn't get 100% completion due to one glitch. But I do remember it being a bit more challenging in terms of getting 100% studs and finding all the secrets that the more recent ones are.

Rizzi

Heh. The price for Doom on steam is $79.95 US here.
That's $108.45 AU, which is $49.45 more expensive than it costs retail at the cheapest store over here at launch.
That's cute.

You guys could try playing Battleborn until Overwatch comes out.
giphy.gif

Good joke.

NWyAD7.gif

I've done my Humble contribution (using it for tax deduction next year:)), but since I have the games already, I'll be sharing them all as a giveaway later this evening when I get home. This'll be my first ModBot attempt...hopefully I won't mess it up :)

Chiming in late but the thread title is perfect!

Dino Crisis on PC counts as a giveaway too.
and Monster Hunter

That's $108.45 AU, which is $49.45 more expensive than it costs retail at the cheapest store over here at launch.
That's cute.

Shipping costs fam.

Anno

Played a few hours of my gearing-up-for-B&W Witcher 3 uber-playthrough and man, I forgot just how amazing this game is. Everything about it still just leaves me in a bit of awe.

That's cute.

I found out today that only 150 copies of Doom on PC are being imported into my country. One of the reasons is that Bethesda are charging about 2x what most PC games cost here and I think the distributor has no reason to believe it'll sell at all.

I'm still hoping an order I placed during a price mistake is honored and I can get the game for cheaper than the regular asking price.

Eila

Please buy the be mine bundle on groupees so I can get my damn games already.
The 5k pre-order requirement is ridiculous.

Sarcasm

I can't believe people are complaining about CIv5 performance, when it runs so well on every half decent PC.
why?

My I7 and GTX670 with 8GB does fine with my friend until like turn 390. Then it chugs which I think it mainly due to all the thinking going on.

On top of that its picky to even start for me *shrug*

Sch1sm

My I7 and GTX670 with 8GB does fine with my friend until like turn 390. Then it chugs which I think it mainly due to all the thinking going on.

On top of that its picky to even start for me *shrug*

I played an entire run on a mid-2014 rMBP without that kind of problem. RIP. Have you got a lot going on at the same time, or. Not sure why that problem would be present. I sit there with a ridiculous amount of units and get by without any noticeable hitches.

Rizzi

I found out today that only 150 copies of Doom on PC are being imported into my country. One of the reasons is that Bethesda are charging about 2x what most PC games cost here and I think the distributor has no reason to believe it'll sell at all.

I'm still hoping an order I placed during a price mistake is honored and I can get the game for cheaper than the regular asking price.

:/
That sucks.

Sarcasm

I played an entire run on a mid-2014 rMBP without that kind of problem. RIP. Have you got a lot going on at the same time, or. Not sure why that problem would be present. I sit there with a ridiculous amount of units and get by without any noticeable hitches.

Multiplayer mainly with like 8 AI and 6 city states. Also hard to tell if it is chugging or just glitching as rest of my PC works fine lol.

Granjinha

Yep :) We'll have more stuff coming out on PC in the not-too-distant future.

Okami pls
And God Hand pls
and

ok sorry i'm stopping

of course not
I don't really know, but I'm like 99.99% sure it's 30fps, because it's still a port of PS3 game which is a remaster of PS2 game that never run great on PS2 to begin with.

oh i see. I mean if the game ran at 60 FPS on the PS4 the lock would be even more nonsensical than it already is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom