• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Bound by Flame -- MB-E0E84599F5F981BC - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 25 entrants total.

t1463030013z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
wth that's almost half of the price of the entire game

is this dlc made of gold

It's a "good" way to justify raising the price of the season pass after the all of the negative feedback the Wasteland Workshop DLC pack received. Now the people that bought the pass at $24.99 have finally got their money's worth!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Does anyone use analog stick grips on their DS4? Any recommendations?

Yeah, I recommend not bothering with third-party, aftermarket accessories because your DS4 should be in the fucking trash with the other pieces of garbage you've squeezed all use out of.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
It probably would have been better to contact Valve using the e-mail address set up specifically for security issues as I'm thoroughly convinced that tickets aren't actually read until a user has submitted a reply to the first response. I vividly recall Stump submitting a ticket a few years ago asking for his received gift history, and making this more than abundantly clear, only to be told how he can view his sent gift history.

That was literally two and a half years ago. You have an obscenely good memory for this stuff.

zkylon

zkylewd
since my 360 controller keeps disconnecting i played a bit of dks3 with a mouse and keyboard

somehow managed to get summoned twice for darkmoon covenant and i killed them both without even knowing how to switch weapons or parry lol

i feel pretty proud of that, and i'm now all clear with the darkmoon covenant

now all i have left are the shitty invasion covenants

Mistakes were made, bought a Green man gaming mystery bundle. blah

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

RABBITHOLE3D -- MB-573A0C0C0AEA5871 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 2 entrants total.
ORBURON -- MB-50E0ABAA2CFBAFF4 - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.

GUN MONKEYS -- MB-4E221D2A9907A7A7 - Taken by bloke. 1 entrants total.
COBI TREASURE DELUXE -- MB-9183EA5E9D077C0E - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
TOWERWARS -- MB-EBDB2DCD654D5C63 - Taken by UnderWaterTree. 5 entrants total.

t1463036911z1.png

Why was she forcing him to wear hidden blades? That's not how animus works.

Maybe he's a criminal with death sentence and the only way to redeem himself is by doing them a favor. And in the end, it turns out that they are the real evil. Movie plot 101.

Disclaimer: I have no idea about AC game story at all. Played a couple for a bit but never actually finished one.

Corpekata

Banned
Why was she forcing him to wear hidden blades? That's not how animus works.

Clearly the animus works differently in the movie. Y'know, given it appears to be a giant Matrix wire harness instead of a bed.

They are probably going with something along the lines of requiring more than just dreaming about being in the past to learn the skills.

Salsa

was saving money for summer sale but ive been sick in bed for 2 days and theres a deal on eshop cards so fuck it im buying Pocket Card Jockey

Grief.exe

Hey Grief, do you only play linux games on your PC? Do you have a windows partition when games aren't available?

Been playing Stellaris all evening and didn't see this, sorry.

On my laptop, I run Linux exclusively, on my main PC I dual boot. For the latter, I actually have 2 SSDs, one for Windows one for Linux. This is because Windows Boot manager doesn't play nice with Linux.

It never crossed my mind using my DS4 on PC, I've always stuck to the 360 pad

feeling really dumb right now

Use it! Definitely one of the best controllers on PC right now.

Eila

Just beat Kero Blaster. It's no Cave Story but still a fun game. Now onto hard mode, see if I can do it this time.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Baron_Calamity, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

RABBITHOLE3D -- MB-573A0C0C0AEA5871 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 2 entrants total.
ORBURON -- MB-50E0ABAA2CFBAFF4 - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
GUN MONKEYS -- MB-4E221D2A9907A7A7 - Taken by bloke. 1 entrants total.
COBI TREASURE DELUXE -- MB-9183EA5E9D077C0E - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
TOWERWARS -- MB-EBDB2DCD654D5C63 - Taken by UnderWaterTree. 5 entrants total.

t1463036911z1.png

Hektor

i hate ps3 controllers so nope

sadly i can't trust argie customs not to steal the stuff i try to import (which is pretty ironic since i had more luck getting imported shit in my hands when imports were more restricted), so i don't wanna risk spending all that money and then having it stolen

last time ebay gave most of the money back but they still kept like 20%

Wow. Is that really something that can just so happen there? Must be terrible.

So who is actually playing Doom on Friday?

Not me. Didn't even knew it's coming out already. Not that I really care tho.

wth that's almost half of the price of the entire game

is this dlc made of gold

It's Bethesda. Are you really surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom