• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

That GMG 15 cent bundle was pretty good. Comes with a couple of decent games and a bunch of trading cards too.

Borderlands Presequel seasons pass has to be the most mind blowing pricing histories of all time. I bought the full game day 1 for full price (I dont regret it) but in the past year or more they have essentially been giving the whole game for free or very cheap but the seasons pass never gets a huge discount. I hear most of the seasons pass is forgettable too. https://www.greenmangaming.com/game-franchises/

I'm still waiting for a good deal on Borderlands 2 season pass. Been wanting to replay the game and those new classes would be perfect to do it with. One of the few times I regret buying vanilla version of a game instead of goty. But it was part of that combo deal with presequel from a while back so you win some you lose some I guess.

Anyone getting the Friday the 13th game?

I have it, I will add you if you want to group up sometime; I played a couple matches this morning but unfortunately the achievements are busted currently. Was waiting for a hotfix to drop before I jumped back in but will likely be on tonight regardless. It still has its rough edges from the beta but the core concept is so fun and the involvement from the film series creators adds authenticity for F13 fans, it's pretty great. ITS TOMMY JARVIS YA'LL!

illusionary

Expiring soon, so please take these and enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (illusionary, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dungeons 2 -- MB-0410B3A8ACD610AB
t1cxE6r.gif
Dungeons 2 #2 -- MB-9749F5F4C1475C3B
Dungeons 2 #3 -- MB-AA499BA156542FE6
PGP3OVL.png
The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings (GOG) -- MB-02AD699A92296DD7 - Taken by Dominican Power. 1 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings (GOG) #2 -- MB-24A125B04D34095A

t1495826113z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ThirtyFour, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dub Dash -- MB-786468A8D60B8C6E - Taken by Dangerblade. 1 entrants total.

t1495816450z1.png

Vlad

Finally got around to clearing out some old bundle duplicates:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 35 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

12 Is Better Than 6 -- MB-6A8C3E9A5D6D1F97 - Taken by UnaiGamer. 6 entrants total.
7 Grand Steps -- MB-3F2829ED206C4D50 - Taken by Hakkelus. 1 entrants total.
A Story About My Uncle -- MB-905775A94AC650D5 - Taken by ctw0e. 4 entrants total.
AI War: Fleet Command -- MB-5D764CFD60ACE2B3
Chroma Squad -- MB-1EF0776D360E3EE8 - Taken by Arminsc. 1 entrants total.
Chroma Squad #2 -- MB-E5397C0210F52F75
Day of the Tentacle -- MB-8FF627866C142FCE - Taken by Dangerblade. 2 entrants total.
Dusty's Revenge: Co-Op Edition -- MB-7758B99D40C2AFC5 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Eldritch -- MB-34B9ADE46E708DFD - Taken by Madn. 1 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-8C96C711469E1E7A
Guns of Icarus Online -- MB-57F964378B48F069 - Taken by Popstar. 1 entrants total.
Hand of Fate -- MB-36DE7C729EAEE34C - Taken by Jadax. 9 entrants total.
Human Resource Machine -- MB-28839F51253088B2
Mini Metro -- MB-C8BE394908AF786B - Taken by Snakethesniper. 3 entrants total.
Mushroom 11 -- MB-2E053DFEB7869321 - Taken by Dessart. 1 entrants total.
No Time To Explain -- MB-28DD63B8F83DEF72
Octodad Dadliest Catch -- MB-0D58CCF46E06C2A3 - Taken by Dream_Journey. 3 entrants total.
Papo & Yo -- MB-9D7C35EBBCA59088 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat. 1 entrants total.
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut -- MB-E2A9E8A33E474652
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS -- MB-3036ADC455BADEF2
Ratz Instagib -- MB-E76DF62CE363FC60 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Rituals -- MB-5EE253C42C2076AE - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball -- MB-E41B6AA83B685F46
Secrets of Raetikon -- MB-5A100E6EAC1FD91C
Subnautica -- MB-F7F13236A1DE4C5B - Taken by Sajko. 14 entrants total.
Super Hexagon -- MB-25DFD4B64AB65918 - Taken by claytonlee101. 2 entrants total.
Super Meat Boy -- MB-1F8DBA3D73ABC3AA
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-FC448E801E43A03C
The Marvelous Miss Take -- MB-2B1F314C56E3B266 - Taken by Monooboe. 1 entrants total.

The Stanley Parable -- MB-1213D942C50054C0 - Taken by Anteater. 1 entrants total.
Tower of Guns -- MB-05F7569E46ABC631
VVVVVV -- MB-AFE660D98BE4E52B
Waking Mars -- MB-96F364C18BD8BBFF
Windward -- MB-6B28CC6EAC0C9C7B - Taken by longlivegaming. 3 entrants total.
World of Goo -- MB-E868A4F6A9F395FA - Taken by oni-link. 1 entrants total.

t1495829565z1.png

Javier23

Banned
No real interest yet til we get to see more of the gameplay loop. The usual Ubi open world template has already been abandoned for their next games, right? So no more towers? It's the only thing keeping me cautiously curious. I tried the beta for Wildlands and I far prefered the flow of that game, so if this one keeps that it could be fun.

Xanathus

Re: Far Cry 5, it's kind of ridiculous how early they're showing story and character trailers for a game that isn't out till next year. Seems like a waste of marketing.

yuraya

Re: Far Cry 5, it's kind of ridiculous how early they're showing story and character trailers for a game that isn't out till next year. Seems like a waste of marketing.

It could mean that their e3 conference is already stacked with a bunch of new stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if they show off several new ip and Division 2 as well.

iosefe

Edit: What is the deal with Emily? Is it a hyped game of some sort?

This game is pretty stressful. One mistake and everything is restarted. True roguelike.

Blurred on purpose to avoid spoilers.

i'm paused at 45 and will finish after work.

already can't wait for his next game

This game is pretty stressful. One mistake and everything is restarted. True roguelike.

I played through about half of it when it came out last night and liked it, with the exception of how multiplication was introduced. It felt poorly explained with how direction matters, plus getting used to not following order of operations was tricky.

It would have helped if the first puzzle where you had two different totals on the same line came a little earlier.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

uO6NMdV.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-3C34B9ED351EAAF1 - Taken by Jawmuncher

Plesiades

It could mean that their e3 conference is already stacked with a bunch of new stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if they show off several new ip and Division 2 as well.

I don't think that The Division 2 is happening, since Massive is working on Avatar right now.

That said, the Rabbids x Mario game is using the Snowdrop engine, so who knows if Ubisoft is pushing it like EA did with Frostbite. That could lead into another studio taking over The Division.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-A1A2AE2BB902E3F3 - Taken by KainXVIII

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

A Story About My Uncle -- MB-4B562A1FA945BA30 - Taken by ThingontheFloor. 2 entrants total.
Kentucky Route Zero -- MB-781E7024935DD989 - Taken by Zeknurn. 24 entrants total.
Neon Drive -- MB-E080700828B0A8A6 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 25 entrants total.

t1495832892z1.png

Is it me or something is not right with Vanquish brightness? Also, sound level in cutscenes seems much higher than in-game and that's little annoying. And overheating is way to limiting, i also already forgot how to enable/disable slowmo after that long intro lol

Vlad

I can't say I'm enjoying that he went back to a puzzle's state not saving when you go back to the menu.

yuraya

I don't think that The Division 2 is happening, since Massive is working on Avatar right now.

That said, the Rabbids x Mario game is using the Snowdrop engine, so who knows if Ubisoft is pushing it like EA did with Frostbite. That could lead into another studio taking over The Division.

I keep forgetting about that Avatar game. Probably gonna wind up being a dumb waste of everybodys time.

Division 2 will definitely happen eventually. The first was one of the biggest new ip debut for any game this gen so Ubi gonna follow the money.

I want to buy Don't Starve and play local co-op with a friend using 2 XBOX 360 controllers. Is this possible?

Why are there so many bundles? Doing my head in

Wok

One puzzle left until I have 100%-ed the game.

Someone should do a write up for Nex Machina and the new Cladun game :S
Here are the games I've written up about-

To name a few ;3

Thanks. I don't see Fidel. I'm going to check what else you might have put aside.

Wonderboy looks amazing. The hitboxes will feel retro though.

zkylon

zkylewd
bought it instantly

guy that makes these cells games is an absolute inspiration

Just got ICEY's main ending. Still got a few more endings to find.
Yo zky, you need to play this game, I think you'll find it to your liking.
thanks for the recommendation!

i have my eye on it but can't afford it with the pennies i have on my steam account at the moment and i'm creditcardless for the time being

i'll wait for a sale and pick it up, it definitely sounds like something i'd be into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom