• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Looks like Poi Kickstarter is going to fail horribly :( I guess Playtonic used up all the 3d platformer fan money.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/polykid/poi-a-3d-adventure-platformer/

They really should consider getting MS or Sonty to publish the game ala Ori & Blind Forest.

After playing Adv. of Pip, I find that a game's gameplay trumps the graphics, so even if this didn't look all THAT amazing a 3D platformer, if it plays real well and has good ideas that's all that matters.

xk0sm0sx

Ah, today I couldn't log in to my account suddenly. It was all working fine yesterday, and I had changed nothing. The error given is a connection error message, with no possibility of going offline, but it obviously has nothing to do with connection, as:

I was able to connect with an alternate account on 2 machines.
I wasn't able to connect with my own account on 2 machines.

Watch out guys, the sky is falling :(

Parsnip

FYI, patch 2 for Batman Arkham Knight is available in the beta menu.

Well, if you are feeling like it, you can opt in to the patch 2 right now. They cloned the RC3 branch into patch 2 branch and it isn't password protected. They didn't push it to public yet, but you can opt in by going to the application properties and choosing the branch from the beta menu.

Anyone else having trouble connecting with the Steam client?

yup, no connection for more than 10 minutes now

Same here, yep

Ah, today I couldn't log in to my account suddenly. It was all working fine yesterday, and I had changed nothing. The error given is a connection error message, with no possibility of going offline, but it obviously has nothing to do with connection, as:

I was able to connect with an alternate account on 2 machines.
I wasn't able to connect with my own account on 2 machines.

Watch out guys, the sky is falling :(

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/3jc0ef/could_not_connect_to_steam_servers/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/3jco2a/could_not_connect_to_the_steam_network_but_only/

Parsnip

Another crosspost from Batman AK thread.

Here are the settings now.

2015_09_02_00001_by_majorparsnip-d984duw.jpg

I didn't actually test how it runs, so you know.

Lomax

Can anyone confirm if they've successfully gotten credit for playing Bioshock Infinite through GMG/Playfire? I don't want to try it until I know it is working, and we all know how unreliable the system has always been.

Panda Rin

Was finally able to log in, but the key page is a mess. Rip servers.

Yeah, managed to login, but clicking on the "get key" yields nothing. There are about ~4500 keys left, so plenty to go around.

EDIT: whelp, got into the queue. Says I'll be waiting up to 60 minutes to get my key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom