• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
so;

The Arknam Knight patch released as a mistake

everyone getting a 400mb update that reverts back the graphics settings and act as if nothing happened leaving the game in the previous state

lol

hopefully that means we'll get it right later this week or something

Don't think they will fix the VRAM problem and the sudden FPS drops this week :/

madjoki

so;

The Arknam Knight patch released as a mistake

everyone getting a 400mb update that reverts back the graphics settings and act as if nothing happened leaving the game in the previous state

lol

hopefully that means we'll get it right later this week or something

but seriously tho, can they be more of a mess

I believe you could get manifest id's from SteamDB and use DepotDownloader to download old version, if you really wanted.

Endless Legend second expansion out today. Adds a new faction and espionage system. Base game and first expansion are the daily, 50% off. Excellent game for a fair price.

Will probably pick up the new expac sometime this week.

L.O.R.D

L.O.R.D avatar evolution is certainly...something.

UAeu6QQ.jpg

r3n4ud

Can someone help this old man? I started up dota for ff type-0 items. After letting dota run for more than an hour, I still have no items. Me lost.

I preordered also.

Ludens

Banned
Can someone help this old man? I started up dota for ff type-0 items. After letting dota run for more than an hour, I still have no items. Me lost.

I preordered also.

When you start Dota 2, you can see a gold button, like get your prize or something like that. Click on it and the item will unlock, no need to idle Dota 2. Be aware, probably there will be a one week waiting time to be able to sell the item.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I believe you could get manifest id's from SteamDB and use DepotDownloader to download old version, if you really wanted.

The patch wasn't pushed through to the public branch and the password-free beta branch that did offer it has been deleted.

MUnited83

For you.

I preordered also.

Go to the main menu. There should be some kind of notification symbol just right to the message symbol. Click it and get the items.

r3n4ud

When you start Dota 2, you can see a gold button, like get your prize or something like that. Click on it and the item will unlock, no need to idle Dota 2. Be aware, probably there will be a one week waiting time to be able to sell the item.

Go to the main menu. There should be some kind of notification symbol just right to the message symbol. Click it and get the items.

you don't have to start any game in dota at all

receive the items from the armory

Ah shit, was hoping idling would work. Makes since now. Thanks men!

Scratch that. Picklocking with kb/m is waaaay better than with gamepad.
Totally worth changing input in front of doors. Why doesn't the game just accept kb/m+gamepad input at the same time like so many other games though?

Sch1sm

Starting work officially tomorrow again, bye SteamGAF. I'll remember to post when I can.

Good luck, God speed, and bless your wallet.

Endless Legend second expansion out today. Adds a new faction and espionage system. Base game and first expansion are the daily, 50% off. Excellent game for a fair price.

Will probably pick up the new expac sometime this week.

I've been debating this title since the summer sale, because I have some real want to play a strategy title other than Civ, but every time I buy one I end up refunding it because it doesn't give me the same satisfaction as Civ V complete.

Reading the details of the expansion, this seems a good time to try at it.

JaseC

Sad sorsay is sad.

Sounds like a children's book.

That's one hell of a price for a skin

I'm not familiar with Awesomenauts, but the description makes the DLC seem more like a new character:

This DLC contains a custom skin for Rocco in Awesomenauts. The Electronic Supersonic Cybersonic skin comes with a unique character theme, killing spree theme, a unique voiceover, and special in-game audio effects for his abilities.

I'm not familiar with Awesomenauts, but the description makes the DLC seem more like a new character:

No; it's just an "enhanced" or "legendary" character skin in that it doesn't just change the appearance, but also the voice pack, FX, and in Awesomenauts' unique case, music of the character in question.

i can't complain about f2p or mobas, they've let me sell dumb things to people who appreciate them. I've actually made money off those business models and the people who partake in them, i dig that

JaseC

No; it's just an "enhanced" or "legendary" character skin in that it doesn't just change the appearance, but also the voice pack, FX, and in Awesomenauts' unique case, music of the character in question.

I didn't say it is a new character, just that the content the skin adds is more in line with what you'd expect with a new character.

i can't complain about f2p or mobas, they've let me sell dumb things to people who appreciate them. I've actually made money off those business models and the people who partake in them, i dig that

I just find the hype behind a skin is funny is all. Coming from someone who plays F2P games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom