• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys do I buy Sonic Mania now for PC or wait until I get my PS4 this weekend and get it on that

I'm thinking it's more a console game...

NeoRaider

ModBot said:
Instructions for NeoRaider:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NeoRaider, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide -- MB-ADC1193957D74A2D - Taken by Orakio Rob. 7 entrants total.

t1504032446z1.png

Teppic

A shame about Sonic Mania. I had a feeling they were going to add Denuvo. Maybe I'll get it really cheap on Switch someday.

Tonton

its fantastic

It is a rogue-lite survival/crafting game. I don't like it. My playtime: sub 3 hours.

F54G9Re.png

Post apocalyptic survival game. Get from point A to point B on a river, stopping off to pick up resources along the way. Charming presentation and some fantastic music.
Eh I just tend to not
Eh not big on rogue lite, I tend to never stick with them even if I like the core gameplay :/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Eh I just tend to not
Eh not big on rogue lite, I tend to never stick with them even if I like the core gameplay :/

its not a "restart when you die" type thing, there is a story and save points like a normal game. its not "rogue-lite" at all (although it has a rogue-like mode), it is a survival game at heart tho.

But PES is better than FIFA all year, every year.
(After you mod the stuff Konami is too cheap to pay for)

no it isnt, havent you heard? Gameplay doesnt matter anymore, its all about graphics now.

Pay what you want!
The Flame in the Flood
Infested Planet
Human Fall flat

Pay more than the average of $6 (about €5.03) to also unlock!
Verdun
Samorost 3
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Drachenfels DLC and Razorfang Poison Item

Pay $10 (about €8.39) or more to also unlock!
American Truck Simulator

Nice bundle! (aka I don't already own most of the games in the bundle lol)

Ascheroth

Pillars of Eternity is nice.
Finally gotten around to actually play a little, last time I just made my character, lol.
Running a Cipher Moon Godlike.

Vuze

Awesome humble bundle, has two games I've been eyeing for a while :) Namely Human Fall Flat and The Flame in the Flood.

Why do people care about Denuvo at this stage aslong as it protects the game from piracy for the initial sales period its going to be implemented. It generally doesn't hurt purchasing customers at all and once its hacked its usually removed.

The PC version of mania is great btw having alot of fun with it

Werd

Anyone buy the BTA yet? I'd like to know if the Vermintide DLC are separate keys. Have the main game from monthly I think it was.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why do people care about Denuvo at this stage aslong as it protects the game from piracy for the initial sales period its going to be implemented. It generally doesn't hurt purchasing customers at all and once its hacked its usually removed.

I have no idea myself.

I wanted mods, Denuvo can suck it.

Hektor

In this case it apparenty did tho, by delaying the game for 2 weeks over its implementation

I care when it's used as an excuse to delay your game. It's like basically treating your clients as thief.

MUnited83

For you.

Because it does hurt purchasing customers (why do people keep thinking it doesn't?) And it doesn't protect jackshit. The sales you will get by using it will never cover the money you spent on implementing it.

Because it does hurt purchasing customers (why do people keep thinking it doesn't?) And it doesn't protect jackshit. The sales you will get by using it will never cover the money you spent on implementing it.
In this case I feel part of it is the size of the game, at 300mb its alot easier to pirate aswell and its possible this could be one of the reasons. All told if it gets hacked in a few days sega still had the initial sales and they can refund Denuvo so I suppose it would be worth it.

Ascheroth

In this case I feel part of it is the size of the game, at 300mb its alot easier to pirate aswell and its possible this could be one of the reasons. All told if it gets hacked in a few days sega still had the initial sales and they can refund Denuvo so I suppose it would be worth it.
I thought that was debunked. There is no money back guarantee.

Grief.exe

Games removing Denuvo after it has been cracked are in the minority.

MUnited83

For you.
There is no refund for Denuvo. It is not worth it.

Mivey

Such a shitty move on Obsidian/Paradox that they didn't backport controller support to PC.
They didn't work on the port, the PoE team has its hand full with PoE 2 and the controller solution for consoles honestly doesn't look too hot. You would likely have a better experience with a Steam Controller.

MUnited83

For you.
Is piracy even a huge problem? Especially these days, I mean I don't know one person who pirates games,
Not really

http://steamcharts.com/app/480
This is the total number of pirates that are playing the cracked online versions of:
MGSV
Dead by Daylight
Friday the 13th
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Halo Wars
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Tekken
Sniper Elite 4
Total War Warhammer
Dirt 4
Arma III
UMvC 3
And a bunchload of others.

13k across all those games, it's pretty pathetic.

NeoRaider

I can't believe we never got Sunset Overdrive on PC. I am still sad and salty when i think about it. Lol

I simply don't understand why MS didn't do it. It was one of the most requested games by PC gamers and they just let it die and forgot about it. There won't even be XB1X support.

Monooboe

I know one guy in my group that does, but he's generally mocked for it by everyone and funnily enough supports small dev teams and loves Rocket League.

Haha, yeah good at least that he supports indies. I had one friend that used to pirate games to just see how well they run on his computer, but he always bought the games in the end anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom