• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJ869

Spacebase DF9 forum is nasty to read. Feels like perfect example why you should not go to Early Acces if you arent willing to actively communicate, or it will be negative PR for the game. Double Fine seems to know PR but they clearly dont have good community manager, or are lacking on those resources.

Nabs

Spacebase DF9 forum is nasty to read. Feels like perfect example why you should not go to Early Acces if you arent willing to actively communicate, or it will be negative PR for the game. Double Fine seems to know PR but they clearly dont have good community manager, or are lacking on those resources.

Their community manager was part of that team, but he recently left DF.

AngerdX

Thought id get EU4 but damn that was alot of dlc, might just hold off and hope for a complete pack at some point in the future. :)

Caerith

So are we voting for Natalie Dormer?

capsule_184x69.jpg

jph139

Wait a minute... did I miss Long Live the Queen dropping!? SHIIIIIT that was the one game I was banking on getting, how did I not notice!? Goddammit.

...I don't imagine anyone got a spare they'd be willing to trade?

Caerith

You must do whatever you need to do.
In that case, I'll just repost this while Team Pink is still ahead:
In commemoration of pink's imminent triumph...

VXOFTcV.jpg

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway uses the universal blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Long Live the Queen -- MB-AFACBC2D7E1CF21B - Taken by zeroOman. 58 entrants total.

t1403974936z1.png

yami4ct

Man, looking at Blue Team's score, we really blew all our points on the one day we won, huh. Wonder if we'll ever make it back up there.

JustLynx

Good morning gaffers!

The kindness and generosity here is too much! trying to keep up and do the same :p
Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JustLynx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_586x192.jpg

Can't Stop Laughing Bundle -- MB-4B4AE5142DEDA693

t1403957053z1.png

I love horror games but I couldn't finish Outlast. Being chased 90% of the time in first person is too much for my fragile heart to handle. Then again I'm more of a wimp than I used to be, not sure why that is.

Caerith

I cantbremember if I've already put one in for this. If input again, that voids my entry, right:

I think the only time you void an entry is if you send a message with two or more codes in it, and even that only voids that message and not any earlier (or later) entries.

Salsa

you know what: Ducktales Remastered is terrible

I bought it for $6 a while ago and just now I remembered like "oh yeah, I have 2 levels left and I abandoned it"

and as I immediatly start thinking of going back to it, I remember that i'll probably have to sit through incredibly annoying "cutscenes" every time im getting to some fun rhythm with the gameplay. It's the most interrupted game i've played in a while and the humor is terrible and the random voice clips during gameplay itself are so annoyingly unnecessary

there's some enjoyment there, but jesus you gotta dig for it

fuck that game

it's even triple-worse now that Shovel Knight is out

yami4ct

Worst thing about a Steam sale is that once I do buy something, it takes me all day (and most of the night) to download an 8GB game on my slow internet connection. I want my instant gratification, damn it! That's why I buy on Steam, haha.

Did anyone buy Tropico Reloaded compliation? For some reason Tropico paradise island doesn't show up in my library

edit: nevermind. it's an expansion to Tropico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom