• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Amnesia pigs worth it? I heard it was short and I haven't yet played the first one.

The writing is great but it removes a lot of the mechanics that made the first game so terrifying. Would actually recommend playing it first and then going back to the first game because unlike most sequels it removes elements rather than adding them. Very much worth playing through though.

Kanokare

Urgh really can't decide on Amnesia Piggy too. If there's nothing to spend 20 dollar credit on within the rest of this sale I'll end up trading it for 2 keys.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
really great game, I got it on PS4 at launch for $20 and would seriously double dip at $15 if there was a mac version

I heard they were working on both a mac and linux version. Someone posted a response from their twitter feed about it.

Last time I dropped in the thread there was some metal gear rising/steam erotic fanfic. I come back in now and there is talk of inflatable gaben penis. Clearly the summer sale is taking its toll on us all.

Kuroyume

Banned
Some Bundle Stars, some assorted stuff, some of my pack remainders...all up for grabs!

ss_30dce02694a507cc7200b30980c8663224a7aefb.1920x1080.jpg
ss_73e52b773abdf25465727dd2b7df85d01aa2683d.600x338.jpg

Thanks bro, looking forward to this

iosefe

ok, having lost anothe M&M's i think it's time to cash in my chip.

i plan on getting Speedrunners for sure.

considering Skullgirls, but i have the psn version so kinda of a wasted purchase. or maybe strike Vector

First one's better.

It's completely linear and a slightly scarier version of Dear Esther.

Play the first one.

It's okay. The story isn't quite as good and it's shorter. The first one is better in every way, in my opinion.

I'd recommend at least trying the first one to see if you like it before buying a machine for pigs.

The writing is great but it removes a lot of the mechanics that made the first game so terrifying. Would actually recommend playing it first and then going back to the first game because unlike most sequels it removes elements rather than adding them. Very much worth playing through though.

Thanks guys, I think I'll wait until I've played the first one.

I'm not much of a PC gamer, but I'm planning on getting a new computer soon so I grabbed a couple of games to break it in, can't wait to try out Goat Simulator.

I'm trying to decide if I should bite on Typing of the Dead: Overkill too, but the file size is daunting and I have a bandwidth limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom