• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Trading Cards : get trading cards and turn it into stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got two cards so far:

BL2Cards.png

I am trading games for cards! I will take any cards, as long as they are not from Team Fortress 2.

Dungeons of Dredmor Complete > Three Cards.
Revenge of the Titans > Three Cards.
Secret of the Magic Crystals > Two Cards.
Faerie Solitaire > One Card.

50% OFF Killing Floor Coupon > One Card.
50% OFF The Bridge Coupon > One Card.

I will also trade any item above (or a combination, make an offer) for :p2cube: emoticon.

Lastly, I have an extra :p2orange: emotion I would trade for a :p2blue:.

Steam ID (mention you are from GAF, please): http://steamcommunity.com/id/PixyJunket

dot

I also have a coupon for 66% OFF Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition (expires in 2 days), so if anyone is interested to trade or something for it, send me a pm.

Dmax3901

I have Dear Esther and Hotline Miami Steam codes, as well as Arma 3 Alpha Lite invites, Dota 2 invites and all kinds of shit.

add me steam ID: Dmax3901

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Supposedly if you didn't buy anything prior to the cards, you get nothing. You have to buy $9 worth of items to get 1 card drop.

KarmaCow

Can anyone explain to me why people are trading games for these things?

If I had to guess, it's mostly people exploiting lower prices in markets like Russia so they can flip it.

Why the cards are anywhere close to that value in the first place, I don't know.

Atruvius

Sold my three Borderlands 2 cards and used the money gained to buy all TF2 cards and craft a level 2 badge. Now I'm level 7, yay!

kubus

Oh shit, BL2 cards. Awesome! Finally a game I actually own...

Probably going to farm 4 cards, then try to sell them while the prices are still pretty high. Hopefully they'll go down to ~0,30 cents as most cards are now, and then buy the whole set.

So for all of the games that arent Dota 2/TF2 you just need to play through them normally to get the cards. Or are they attached to specific actions?

Every time I get away from BL2...they pull me back in D:

So for all of the games that arent Dota 2/TF2 you just need to play through them normally to get the cards. Or are they attached to specific actions?

Time based, if you want the cards without playing the games (blasphemy aside) simply start the game, alt tab come back a few hours later and you have cards.

Tenrius

You can just idle in the menu, it doesn't matter what you do in the game. And I heard you can even idle in the Borderlands 2 launcher.

Oh shit, BL2 cards. Awesome! Finally a game I actually own...

Probably going to farm 4 cards, then try to sell them while the prices are still pretty high. Hopefully they'll go down to ~0,30 cents as most cards are now, and then buy the whole set.

Borderlands 2 is 6 cards total / 3 drops.

I signed up for the beta the day after it was announced and never received an admittance email. Checked my Steam profile yesterday and it seems that I have access to system now. Cards to be obtained are showing under my badges and I have three beta invites.

So I'm good to go, right?

see5harp

Really though it probably costs more in electricity costs to just idle your computer than it would be to buy the cards upfront.

JackEtc

Offering games for non-TF2 cards!

Payday: The Heist (2 Copies) - 3 Cards (each)
Hero Academy - 3 Cards
Magicka - 3 Cards
Dead Space 2 - 5 Cards
Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition - 5 Cards

All of them are in my inventory and tradable.

PM me!

zulux21

Im up for trading steam codes for Cards. I have codes for the following games
I'll trade the following for how ever many cards you feel it is worth (that is at min 1 card :p)
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
Alien Breed 2
Alien Breed 3
Alien Shooter
Alien Shooter 2
Altitude
Broken Sword : Director's Cut
Broken Sword 2 : The Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword 3 : The Sleeping Dragon
Commandos 2: Men Of Courage
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
Commandos: B.C.D.
Commandos: B.E.L.
Dangerous Waters
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Disciples II: Gallean's return
Disciples II: Rise of The Elves
Ghost Master
Ion Assault
Ironclads collection
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
Making History: The Calm & The Storm
Puzzle Kingdoms
Razor 2: Hidden skies
Reign: Conflicts of Nations
Rig 'N Roll
Sacred Gold
Space Empires IV: Deluxe
Space Empires V
Space Rangers
Star Wolves
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
The Void
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
Trauma
UFO: Afterlight
Worms
Worms Blast
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
Zombie Shooter 2

I figure you can shoot me a PM if interested, then we can add each other on steam, and then i can send the code and you can activate it to make sure it works, and then you can trade me what ever cards.

Up for trade

TF2
- Demoman
- Pyro

Portal 2
- The Lab

Wants

TF2
- Medic
- Soldier
- Spy

Portal 2

- Destruction
- Finale
- GlaDOS
- Mannequin
- Underground

Will trade 1 for 1, just drop me a PM to set up a trade.

I have cards for Demoman, Spy, and Bring The Fight To Them (Half-Life 2). Will trade for anything, just want that final "Make A Trade" requirement for the Community badge. Name's Rhomega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom