• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Trading Cards : get trading cards and turn it into stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreoleo

I've only just noticed that if you click on a card you own it forwards you to a 1080p wallpaper of the card <3

..The art on the Drop that Beat like an Ugly Baby cards is really cool

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah, the drop rate has definitely been lowered. I've been in Trine 2 and co. for almost an hour but haven't received a single card.

Edit: Could be due to server issues.

Dinosur

Are trading coupons for cards here still a thing? If so, here's my list. Would kinda prefer Triple Town or Really Big Sky ones, but I don't really care.

75% Hamilton's Great Adventure (expires 6/20)
75% Serious Sam 3 (expires 7/1)
50% You Need a Budget 4 (expires 6/20)
50% The Bridge (expires 6/25)
50% Kung Fu Strike (expires 6/14)
50% Limbo (expires in like an hour)
25% God Mode (expires 6/15)

Dmax3901

Are trading coupons for cards here still a thing? If so, here's my list. Would kinda prefer Triple Town or Really Big Sky ones, but I don't really care.

75% Hamilton's Great Adventure (expires 6/20)
75% Serious Sam 3 (expires 7/1)
50% You Need a Budget 4 (expires 6/20)
50% The Bridge (expires 6/25)
50% Kung Fu Strike (expires 6/14)
50% Limbo (expires in like an hour)
25% God Mode (expires 6/15)

Are you saying you WANT coupons and are willing to GIVE trading cards for it?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone else just sell all their cards at this point? I collected a couple of badges by trading etc in the beginning, but now I just sell them all. Bought Gunpoint just by selling

Does anyone else just sell all their cards at this point? I collected a couple of badges by trading etc in the beginning, but now I just sell them all. Bought Gunpoint just by selling

Right here. I went through a bad phase at the start of buying up cards/completing sets like some kind of maniac, but drew a line under it. Sold everything off that I could (cards, bonuses). Now it's just free money every time Valve decide to bless a game that I have in my library with card support.

atomsk

Party Pooper

Only crafted once to get to Level 10 so I'd have the chance for foil drops, otherwise, this is just free Steam credit from games I already own, which will cause me to buy more Steam games... THE CYCLE CONTINUES

Sibylus

Banned
Don't particularly care for the collectible game, so I've just sold everything I got. Easy 12 bux thus far.

Card Boy

Banned
Does having a game running in the background earn you cards? I already clocked ARES and i thought it was shit and im not wiling to play it again. Same goes for TF2, i hate that game and don't want to play it.

Nymerio

Anyone interested in trading their FTL cards for Strike Suit cards?

I have:
  • Strike Suit
  • Marauder
  • Paladin

I'm looking for:
  • Stealth Cruiser
  • Kestrel Cruiser
  • Federation Cruiser
  • Zoltan Cruiser

E: nvm, sold the rest in the community market.

Duriii

Have:

FTL - Federation Cruiser
Trine 2 - Amadeus
Trine 2 - Zoya
Trine 2 - Isabel

Want:

FTL - Stealth Cruiser
FTL - Kestrel Cruiser
FTL - Mantis Cruiser
FTL - Zoltan Cruiser
FTL - Slug Cruiser

PM, if interested.

FYC

Banned
What days do they add new games? I believe I read they do it twice a week. EDIT: Every Tuesday and Thursday. Sick.

Edit2: Gone!

Have:

Fiery Omen
-50% Stronhold 3
-50% Omerta - City of Gangsters
-50% Duken Nukem 3D x 2
-75% Forge

Want:
Portal 2

Intro
Destruction
Underground

I can give all my stuff for 1 or 2 cards.

Thank you!

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I bought Monster Loves You because it had cards, was £2.50 to buy and ended up getting £1.50 back. £1 for the game isn't bad. Won't get anything else for cards unless I'm already interested in the game though.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I don't seem to be getting any drops for FTL. I purchased it from developer and then claimed it on steam... does that mean it doesn't work?

I bought Cubeman 2 for $1.99 and made $2.50 selling the cards. I think I got an extra discount for owning Cubeman 1 though. I imagine if there was ever a game where everyone could make a profit there would be a huge run on it and the flood of cards on the market would quickly drive the prices below the equilibrium. Maybe if you got in very very quickly as soon as it went up or found a deal on some unknown site maybe, but it's a bit of a fools game to chase profit.

Just use it as a nice extra discount on something you wanted anyway.

Lusankya

I don't seem to be getting any drops for FTL. I purchased it from developer and then claimed it on steam... does that mean it doesn't work?

That's no problem at all. It doesn't matter of you bought it directly over Steam or used a key to activate it.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
selling a foil has certainly been more difficult than a regular card, value keeps dropping

Yeah, I guess those who were willing to pay almost any price for a foil don't longer need them and judging from the amount of foils that don't sell prices will go even lower sooner rather than later.

Twie

Did they lower the card droprate? I'm running A.R.E.S, 1...2...3...Kick It, and Monaco at the same time (I was away from my PC last week) and it's taking much much longer to get any cards.

Did they lower the card droprate? I'm running A.R.E.S, 1...2...3...Kick It, and Monaco at the same time (I was away from my PC last week) and it's taking much much longer to get any cards.

I had no trouble running multiple games for cards 2 weeks ago, but last week with They Bleed Pixels and Trine 2 open, it was like pulling teeth. I had better results running them separately.

Tenrius

Heads up:

5 more games added trading cards today:
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Anodyne
Super Meat Boy
Blocks That Matter
Brütal Legend

I got real lucky with Brutal Legend. The first card dropped within three minutes and it was a foil which sold for $10.

Nabs

So I have 2x Epic Meat cards to trade for any other SMB card. Anyone want to help me out?

I can't believe I got 3 of the same.

Baha

Does anybody have a 90% off Portal 2 coupon they're never going to use? Figured this would be a good opportunity to get my brother a copy.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I have a dupe for smb (epic meat man!), if someone wants to trade just PM or add to steam.

Managed to wheel and deal enough to get my CS: GO badge maxed now I have a few coupons I'm not gonna use.

50% off killing floor and serious sam DD. If anyone wants them let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom