• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sale 2018

Kadayi

Banned
Gifted: Hitman 2 (x2), Banner Saga 3 & Hellblade:SS .

Bought: GRIS & Lego Marvel Superheroes 2

Received: Yakuza 0 & Cardinal Cross

Added a bunch of stuff to my ever expanding wishlist but I'm going to hold off buying any more stuff for a few days.

It's an OK game. I haven't played it in a long time, but I have a feeling it hasn't aged particularly well.

It's aged just fine.

All the doom games are great for their own reason. Doom 3 has really great atmosphere and an okay story. Throw on a couple mods to help improve graphics and it's a great experience even now.

It's aged just fine.

All the doom games are great for their own reason. Doom 3 has really great atmosphere and an okay story. Throw on a couple mods to help improve graphics and it's a great experience even now.

Doom 3 was never that great imho. Kind of a disappointment. But I didn't hate it. Can't imagine it's aged that well. How many 3D FPS do? But cool if did.

TacosNSalsa

It's fun but prepare to get slaughtered , the skill level in the game right now is very high
One of the reasons I bought it was that Doc said there is a sizable skill component that just isn't there in Blackout. I just hope I can take my patience for learning fighting games and transfer it to something like this,

Manus

So far picked up

Resident Evil 7
Middle Earth Shadow of War
Jurassic World Evolution
Cook Serve Delicious 2
Dead by Daylight

Probably going to grab some other stuff too since tax season is right around the corner.

Top Bottom