• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V ESRB: Female characters' breasts jiggle during character selection

I was thinking that this was probably a glitch. I went and looked at footage from the most recent beta and the slap was still there, so I don't think that panning the camera up and changing the ending animation would be something to do just a few days after a previous beta ended. My guess for the ending is that not everyone gets the splits, maybe. Perhaps it just depends on their skeleton and how it would look.

The most recent beta is several builds old.

galvenize

Little change with Cammy's intro camera: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo00HhjBTbE&feature=youtu.be&t=1m24s

badc667261.jpg

104a094701.jpg

Moaradin

The Cammy one is an improvement at least. The angle was awkward to begin with, and her crotch looked like a weird mess of pixels.

Man, this is just getting worse. I wish Capcom would just leave all these cool looking things in the game. Now not only has Cammy has lost a huge amount of sex appeal from her intro, but the camera angle also looks bad, in the sense that its made a deliberate and obvious effort not to show her back half.
I wonder what Capcom will take away from the game next?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
They're going to need to change the camera angle more cus a profile shot of her in that pose looks really awkward.

Especially weird in motion since the camera is moving around rapidly and then completely steadies out in a split second. I know it's not but it almost looks like the camera glitched out before the animation was finished.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
It definitely looks way worse, and it's the same speed.
It's the same speed but a simple camera change can make animations feel faster. For instance, Fetch and Delsin in Infamous SS run at the nearly the exact same speed but Fetch's startup animation makes her feel faster.

Do breasts not jiggle? I say let gravity work its magic!
Not in the way that 99.9% of video games would have you believe. Women also typically wear bras, specifically sports bras for the type of activities that they're doing in games.

This camera move flows better imho. It in the same perspective as the second camera when she stands up instead of a creep shot.
DurWEfQ.gif

ZenTzen

It's the same speed but a simple camera change can make animations feel faster. For instance, Fetch and Delsin in Infamous SS run at the nearly the exact same speed but Fetch's startup animation makes her feel faster.

sure except this is not the case, and was completely unecessary, then theres the finishing animation that now just plainly looks meh, without the leg split

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
This camera move flows better imho. It in the same perspective as the second camera when she stands up instead of a creep shot.

I don't like how much of the shot is empty. Half the screen is just emptiness in front of her. It looks weirdly cropped. If they want to avoid the crotch shot, they could get more of her in there by moving the camera above her a bit.

Top Bottom