• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V ESRB: Female characters' breasts jiggle during character selection

miku

buAwWHb.jpg

From ESRB:

This is a fighting game in which players engage in one-on-one combat with a large cast of human characters. Players mostly punch, kick, and use special attacks (e.g., fireballs, flying attacks, electrical strikes) to deplete opponents' life meters. Some characters use weapons such as claws and chains; some special moves are depicted in brief cutscenes with slow-motion, dramatic close-ups and opponent reaction shots.

Combat is highlighted by cries of pain and frequent impact sounds. Several female characters are depicted in low-cut, form-fitting outfits that display large amounts of cleavage and/or buttocks. Female characters' breasts sometimes jiggle during character selection. The words “a*s” and “bastard” appear in the dialogue.

I9okST4.gif

I knew this wasn't a bug all along!

That's a jiggle!

Edit: Sonofabitch the poster below beat me to it! Was gonna say that this is blatantly sexist but, then again, Hot Ryu makes me feel insecure as a man so...

Monocle

Make Hot Ryu's pecs jiggle for gender parity.

Or they could have his nipples harden. Look, I'm just brainstorming here.

Moaradin

P2 side is a bug though. The game has slight physics. You can see it on P1 and in-game. P2 side physics go nuts, and not just for the boobs. You can see stuff floating on other characters like there's no gravity.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
I'm sorry but I love it. I love when fighting game female characters have ample breasts that jiggle a little unrealistically.

Yeah so? That's ultra good, it adds realism. Women are sexy, you know. If Mortal Kombat can show gore, Other game can show tits and asses.

Top Bottom