• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V ESRB: Female characters' breasts jiggle during character selection

Gamerloid

TyXh0zA.gif

Gosh darn

J-Skee

Game developers should always try to capture the true mobility of breasts.

MgCFrj5.gif

For the realisms.

Every single thing about this scene is so ridiculous, you just can't help but laugh.

EDIT: Scratch that, this entire show was made by the biggest perverts on the planet.

jett

D-Member
P2 side is a bug though. The game has slight physics. You can see it on P1 and in-game. P2 side physics go nuts, and not just for the boobs. You can see stuff floating on other characters like there's no gravity.

I think both sides are glitched. I don't see any "physics" on the P1 side at all.

Vlaphor

Game developers should always try to capture the true mobility of breasts.

MgCFrj5.gif

For the realisms.

Has anyone ever done the calculations of just how fast her jiggle is? We know the gun type and her measurements, and we can probably estimate how far away they are firing from, so it shouldn't be impossible.

EDIT: Scratch that, this entire show was made by the biggest perverts on the planet.

I don't recall being invited to work on HOTD.

Monocle

Every single thing about this scene is so ridiculous, you just can't help but laugh.

That's a very unfair characterization of a serious documentary.

WzP8M6V.gif

Again, read my posts. I say thay a moving breast is more realistic than a static one. Get it? It's not so hard to understand.

There's 'moving' and then there's what's going on in SF V, which only adds 'realism' if you think women are made of plastic baggies and warm jello.

NotLiquid

Well the manga is illustrated by a known hentai artist so it ain't too surprising.

Has anyone ever done the calculations of just how fast her jiggle is? We know the gun type and her measurements, and we can probably estimate how far away they are firing from, so it shouldn't be impossible.

Someone on Tumblr did this I believe. The results were pretty hilarious but I think the consensus was that the jiggle most likely broke the sound barrier or something of the sort.

Pompadour

There was always jiggle, even in matches. The P2 side on char select just had moon gravity applied to your character's breasts.

Sayad

I did a few years ago. They'd have to "jiggle" faster than the RPM of a racing car engine for this to work.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Threads like this always make me want to post pictures of tits jiggling to shut people up but I know better LOL

The glitch is obviously over the top but the sway and such is not that over the top

Vlaphor

Someone on Tumblr did this I believe. The results were pretty hilarious but I think the consensus was that the jiggle most likely broke the sound barrier or something of the sort.

Now we just need to set up a human analog, Mythbusters-style, to see if flesh rips free of the body at those speeds. We'll get to the bottom of this yet!

SF3OroLowHeavyKick.gif

I like boobs too, I just don't paper over my appreciation of them with embarrassing remarks about how 'realistic' zero-G braless water balloon tits are in a fighting game with flying ki fireballs, psychic dictators and limbs that stretch 2 meters.

Fair point and well made

HardRojo

The jiggle was definitely staying but I hope they've at least toned it down. The "bug" made it look too exaggerated, but if it's staying then I hope it is subtle.

Even funnier remembering all the SF fans defending it and saying it was a glitch now

Capcpom is always known for being tasteful with its characters

Moaradin

Even funnier remembering all the SF fans defending it and saying it was a glitch now

Capcpom is always known for being tasteful with its characters

But... P2 side is a glitch. Capcom said so themselves. It's glitched for all physic based objects for every character, not just the boobs. The game having physics isn't a glitch, but it isn't supposed to be wonky like P2 versus screen.

Hubb

The jiggle was definitely staying but I hope they've at least toned it down. The "bug" made it look too exaggerated, but if it's staying then I hope it is subtle.

There is something wrong with player 2 side, it isn't just the breasts either. If you look at the Chun-Li gif you can w/e she has on her head going crazy too.

Boney

Banned
So when is Street Fighter extreme volleyball coming out? Hot Ryu included obviously.

Ugh, it's terrible how street fighter has to go down the awful jiggly water balloons. Especially in 2015 Jesus. Hope there's an option to turn it off.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
To be fair, the alleged P2 glitch wasn't that there was breast jiggle. It was that there was an extravagant amount of breast jiggle with physics all out of whack . They could tone it down slightly and the ESRB description would still fit.

Top Bottom