• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V ESRB: Female characters' breasts jiggle during character selection

m3XctSx.gif

How salacious.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
So when is Street Fighter extreme volleyball coming out? Hot Ryu included obviously.

Ugh, it's terrible how street fighter has to go down the awful jiggly water balloons. Especially in 2015 Jesus. Hope there's an option to turn it off.

SF has had titty jiggle since sf2

Yeah so? That's ultra good, it adds realism. Women are sexy, you know. If Mortal Kombat can show gore, Other game can show tits and asses.

Breast physics are really hard to animate. To me is much more stupid when it's static. So ugly.

I didn't say it's realistic, i say that a dinamic breast is realistic. More realistic than a static one.

Yeah beacause women with tits can't be strong and focused.

Again, read my posts. I say thay a moving breast is more realistic than a static one. Get it? It's not so hard to understand.

So you want a rock solid potato on her chest just because is not 100% accurate?

I am just in awe of your ability to backtrack, retcon, and move goal posts, all while continuing to dig a deeper hole with every post.

Bravo.

It wasn't, and i don't understand why here on neogaf people can't accept sexyness.

"Sexyness" this is not. It is caricature that treads too close to sexism for some people to stomach.

For others, it is so preposterous to behold that it divorces them from their gameplay experience and prevents immersion.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

So when is Street Fighter extreme volleyball coming out? Hot Ryu included obviously.

Ugh, it's terrible how street fighter has to go down the awful jiggly water balloons. Especially in 2015 Jesus. Hope there's an option to turn it off.

People shit on me for my comments, then this shit comes out. Ok i'm out.
Tits? So disgusting! Horrible!
Let me rip apart in a fountain of blood sub zero now.

So it was a glitch, but now it's a feature?

Poor Chun Li's reasts in the gif linked above look physically painful. It's horrifyingly hypnotic.

Boney

Banned
SF has had titty jiggle since sf2
Not like this though

TyXh0zA.gif

It's horrible I mean what the fuck is going on with those jelly water balloons.

People shit on me for my comments, then this shit comes out. Ok i'm out.
Tits? So disgusting! Horrible!
Let me rip apart in a fountain of blood sub zero now.
Well, get out then? I love boobs, I think Chun Li is an incredibly sexy designed character, her MvsC2 and Super Turbo Revival art is incredibly hot.

Water balloons are horrible. And not sure why you're using the gore strawman but whatevs.

I am just in awe of your ability to backtrack, retcon, and move goal posts, all while continuing to dig a deeper hole with every post.

Bravo.

No?... Even if it's not realistic the way it's made, it's still more realistic than static. I'm saying the same thing from the start.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
So it was a glitch, but now it's a feature?

Poor Chun Li's reasts in the gif linked above look physically painful. It's horrifyingly hypnotic.

The breast have always jiggled, player 2 side has a flaw with gravity that messes with anything that is ment to move around. Birdie's chains and cammy's hair also go crazy on p2 side

Not like this though

TyXh0zA.gif

It's horrible I mean what the fuck is going on with those jelly water balloons.
How many times do people have to tell you it's a glitch. Get over yourselves already. If you pay attention the ribbons on her hair bun thingies are going crazy too

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
The fact that they highlight the jiggle itself is interesting. Would the game be any less fanservice-y if characters like R-Mika, Laura, Cammy and Chun Li, didn't have that feature?

"Sexyness" this is not. It is caricature that treads too close to sexism for some people to stomach.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Some people gets disgusted and call what they don't like sexism. This is not. It's not so well made physics. As i said before, this is more sexy than static breast, wich is more ridicolous than this, imo.

The sexuality in Street Fighter is almost entirely geared towards male players. While there are instances of very handsome characters, such as bearded Ryu, Fei-Long, and Rufus, we do not see quite the degree of sexuality among the men as we do the women. In Mortal Kombat, every character can be gored in every way. It's very equal opportunity. This is entirely why the comparison is invalid. Show me a fighting game filled with obviously sexy women and sexy men, and I will gladly accept the comparison. I do not know that they have such a game, however.

Some people gets disgusted and call what they don't like sexism. This is not. It's not so well made physics. As i said before, this is more sexy than static breast, wich is more ridicolous than this, imo.

That there's a major imbalance of sexy men and sexy women in Street Fighter, I would call that a product of sexism. That there's so much ridiculous emphasis on breast physics (which apparently cannot be relegated to DoA exclusively) sounds to me like a product of sexism. Why can't Ryu have an outfit that contours to his ass?

Even funnier remembering all the SF fans defending it and saying it was a glitch now

Anyone with a brain can look at the footage and see that it's a glitch.

The left side has ZERO movement, while the right side has WAY TOO MUCH MOVEMENT. (Not just with breasts, but with clothing, chains, necklaces, etc.)

Does that sound intentional to you? If they wanted to put MEGA JIGGLE in the game, they wouldn't have restricted it to just one side of the screen.

So, clearly something is wrong...hence Capcom and people with common sense calling it a glitch.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
No?... Even if it's not realistic the way it's made, it's still more realistic than static. I'm saying the same thing from the start.

You like your titties, buddy. It's OK.

You don't have to explain anything. ;)

The sexuality in Street Fighter is almost entirely geared towards male players. While there are instances of very handsome characters, such as bearded Ryu, Fei-Long, and Rufus, we do not see quite the degree of sexuality among the men as we do the women. In Mortal Kombat, every character can be gored in every way. It's very equal opportunity. This is entirely why the comparison is invalid. Show me a fighting game filled with obviously sexy women and sexy men, and I will gladly accept the comparison. I do not know that they have such a game, however.

It's not easy to make every person sexy, some of us are ugly, you know.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
He's not what?

He made a very clear point. He hasn't move goal post.

His point was that.

Jiggle even if silly is more realistic than rocks strapped to someones chest. aka say TR1 on ps1.

So his point of view it's more visually pleasing realistically to have some form or jiggle than none at all. Specially with how big they are.

Which I can understand looking at the character models as most of them are not wearing a bra.

No, you said it adds realism with no comment on static vs dynamic, then after getting called out for that falsehood, you back tracked by saying it is more realistic than static, which isn't true but that is beside the point.

You like your titties, buddy. It's OK.

You don't have to explain anything. ;)

Thank you and

He made a very clear point. He hasn't move goal post.

His point was that.

Jiggle even if silly is more realistic than rocks strapped to someones chest.

So his point of view it's more visually pleasing realistically to have some form or jiggle than none at all. Specially with how big they are.

Which I can understand looking at the character models as most of them are not wearing a bra.

Thank you.

Boney

Banned
The breast have always jiggled, player 2 side has a flaw with gravity that messes with anything that is ment to move around. Birdie's chains and cammy's hair also go crazy on p2 side

How many times do people have to tell you it's a glitch. Get over yourselves already. If you pay attention the ribbons on her hair bun thingies are going crazy too
Sorry for not consuming all street fighter media all the time? I didn't know it was a glitch, but we'll see how it goes. But I'm not holding much faith in it.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
What show is this

Grenaider, classic early 2000s throwaway schlock. Basically Trigun, except a woman with gigantic mammary glands who is of "foreign" descent.

Grenadier-GIf.gif

I feel old already saying its "classic" though.

No, you said it adds realism with no comment on static vs dynamic, then after getting called out for that falsehood, you back tracked by saying it is more realistic than static, which isn't true but that is beside the point.

How is that backtracking? I was just explaining myself!

Mr Moose

My boobs jiggle when I run down the stairs and I am a guy.
It adds to the realism. Hater.

Top Bottom